• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

theschell

Brilliant
Another new anime-inspired set for your Anime Girl collection...

Crisis Suits for anime girl Kristin provides 3 versions of anime inspired powered armor with 5 optional helmet styles and numerous mat poses for plenty of customization. There are also mat poses to match the color of the suits to my Cyberoid Pinnochia's skin colors as well as hide/show poses so that you can use the suits as added cybernetic parts for my Cyberoid. Lastly the set includes numerous anime style action pose presets as well as a number of additional extras, along with some custom textures and mat poses based upon the Bubblegum Crisis series (for fan use only) as a tribute to the source of my inspiration! Download the new set here... Crisis Response Suits for Anime Girl Kristin - Poser - ShareCG... Enjoy!
CrisisSuitsPromo1.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo2.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo3.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo4.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo5.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo6.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo7.jpg
CrisisSuitsPromo8.jpg

theschell

Brilliant
I finally have a status update for my medical situation... I have a pre-surgery liver/abdomen CT scan on July 5th, pre-op consultation is booked for the 13th, and my actual liver surgery will be on the 20th of July...

theschell

Brilliant
Thanks all! :)

I just uploaded a new set of items for Kristin... this time a Maid and Nurse set... Grab them from my gallery at Sexy Maid & Nurse for Anime Girl Kristin - Poser - ShareCG. The set includes Nurse and Maid dresses that share common mapping and textures with Kristin's "Every-day" Long Dress (so that you can swap texture mat poses to use the new dresses for regular clothes), Maid and Nurse Aprons, Custom CR2's and textures for Kristin's School Stockings (to match them to these new outfits), a Maid's Garter, and a Maid's Bonnet and Nurse's Cap... Lastly the set also includes a set of High-Heeled Shoes and a pose preset for Kristin's feet to wear them properly...

MaidPromo1.jpg
MaidPromo2.jpg
MaidPromo3.jpg
MaidPromo4.jpg

Wizzard

Brilliant
Covering all the "tags' 8 ) I really love the shared mapping tween clothes, makes things a lot easier. Thankye muchly Chris Cheers

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I have lost too many friends these last 5 years. Too many people I lost touch with as well are no longer here.
-_-

Kerya

Brilliant
I just read it too

August 2 2022 Service Christopher Schell@ Sydenham-Heritage United Church, Brantford ON​

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh no..... Awww..... R.I.P. sir. You did amazing things and were above and beyond generous!
broken heart

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, so sad :(. R.I.P, Chris. Definitely talented and very generous.