• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A Place to lay my head...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Can I add one more suggestion Earl? I think if you narrowed the overall chair just a bit more that might be it.... To me from the oversized width of the chair Dusk looks like a tiny person! lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, with that exact pose, the chair shouldn't be any wider than where his arms are posed.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay?

recliner.png

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Bit more I think! I'm pretty slender and when I sit in a comfy chair like that I fill it up pretty much side to side

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Sorry too busy being trolled on the Poser forum ;) But I did like it earlier. It looks really good actually, although at first I was wondering why you put it on a podium, then I realized that was a reflection :x3:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks great Earl! Sorry, been in Poser this morning trying to get these shaders done...

Miss B

CV-BEE
But I did like it earlier. It looks really good actually, although at first I was wondering why you put it on a podium, then I realized that was a reflection :x3:
That was my initial reaction as well, but now that I look at it more closely I, too, realize that's just a reflection.

Nice work Earl. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
But I did like it earlier. It looks really good actually, although at first I was wondering why you put it on a podium, then I realized that was a reflection :x3:
That was my initial reaction as well, but now that I look at it more closely I, too, realize that's just a reflection.

Nice work Earl. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's one shiny floor :D (and, unlike the others, I knew it was a reflection :p)

My silence was because I've got a bug so didn't jump on last night and its only 5.55am at the moment :)

I know you did this because someone asked, but you do realise now you need to do a matching lounge to go with it for the new house :D

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Love the knife, and I know you said you're making it for Taka, but with that color scheme I think it would go great with Sora as well.