• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3W Creations WIPs

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Here's another, not 3d at all just 2d made in Gimp.

3wcLogoH.jpg

Okay, enough messing around, I'll get back to work.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd like to see they 3D one with brighter colours, but then again I'm a colour freak :D
(It would be interesting to have your 3D logo with bright coloured glass, it might give a similar effect to your 2D one)

quietrob

Extraordinary
Pinging because I love comic threads! Star Storm for Dawn is awesome.

I also like the logo action. The patches that come with flight jackets are cool but everyone has the same one! Most bomber and Flight jackets are the same but the logo's give each one an individual flavor. When I was in the Army our logo was rather cool. Here is my old army logo. Redirect Notice I hope it shows

What does the logo above represent?

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I have been working on StarStorm outfit again after nearly a year. I hope I can get this done soon and stop just leading you all on. I'm working on the basic starter morphs, have them done for the body suit, just trying to get them done for the harness. Obese morphs are particularly challenging.
Obese1.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is intense. So much work. Can't believe you're actually matching the obese morph.

Awesome work.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
This is intense. So much work. Can't believe you're actually matching the obese morph.

Yeah, I cant believe it either. Lol. But I let DS do most of the work, it auto generated the morphs and I am just cleaning them up. Still a lot of cleanup...Bodybuilder and obese are the worst.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah, I cant believe it either. Lol. But I let DS do most of the work, it auto generated the morphs and I am just cleaning them up. Still a lot of cleanup...Bodybuilder and obese are the worst.

For sure. Some of the breast morphs make for some troublesome wonky cleanup too.

Perhaps you consider not having to cover all of those extreme morphs. Up to you though.

Sure looking great.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, I was gonna say that, Chris, but life got in the way ;). Even some of our products mention limited/no support for some of the more extreme morphs. It's nice if you can add them, but not critical if you can't..

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Well, I will go until I can't stand it anymore. And after working on obese1, I don't know if I want to tackle obese2. Might just finish up the easy ones and call it a day. :) At least in DS, the collision system covers a multitude of sins, I am basically just doing this for Poser's sake.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Good thinking and can't blame ya.

It's going to be awesome!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't know if you need the really extreme morphs like obese 2 but it would look good on Sora

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Star Storm is beta testing now, so barring any huge problems, hopefully won't be too long.

I have started a conversion for Dusk, also. Will include some nice bonuses, too.