• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3W Creations WIPs

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yes, that might be good to just change the title to 3W Creations WIPs. Will also have to change the title of my New Products thread. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I see your forum name is 3WC, and I just checked, and your CA name in the store is now 3W Creations, so I'll go ahead and change the names of the two threads for your products. ;)

Edited to Add: DONE!!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I like the new forum look, but the circular avatars totally broke my new square logo! :(
No biggie, it still looks OK.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
One hopes we can eventually choose the shape of our avatar...square, circular or just totally triangular.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I wouldn't recommend changing avatars til Lisa's done working on the forum.

As noted at the top of each page "We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience. " So there's a bunch of things that are being worked on :)

Reactions: 3WC

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I wouldn't recommend changing avatars til Lisa's done working on the forum.

As noted at the top of each page "We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience. " So there's a bunch of things that are being worked on :)
I will wait patiently. :)

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hey, I managed to give 2020 a complete miss as far as posting in this thread.
Despite not being out and about much, it seemed I had less time last year to work on 3d stuff. Or at least I lacked motivation.
With the move to Rendo's store, though, I have been re-energized to update a few things, and hopefully I can continue on some old and new products.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
FOTHMainThumb02.jpg

Remember this ol' chestnut...er, acorn?
I have completely updated the mesh so that this will have less deformation when subdivided; I don't think I really even know how to model when I made this. Am also adding Iray and Superfly textures.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
My products have started going live at Renderosity. The Morning Commute and Fire Safety products will be released gradually over the next few days. I am also working on updates for my other existing products. The Fantasy Oak Tree House is getting mesh improvements and Iray and Superfly materials.

Orbot has an improved mesh and I am planning improved materials. Superfly materials will be added.

80's Arcade: Meshes are being improved, updated, Iray and Superfly materials will be added. One of the video games was also called Hivewire, which I did as a nod to the store, but I always had a backup name in case Chris and Lisa didn't allow it. Now that it is going to Rendo, I just changed the art to my backup name, which is "Buzzkill". (Though I notice all of us vendors are in a "HiveWire" category at Rendo now. Hopefully doesn't cause any confusion or conflict later with actual HiveWire3D products.)

I will do my best to post progress in this thread. I am still more comfortable with these forums than trying to navigate the Rendo labyrinth.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Note that we are still waiting for Renderosity to be ready for putting any products customers bought at HiveWire in their accounts at Renderosity. When I get word about that, I will post a thread in the Meadow telling you all how to do that, so you will be able to get updated versions of these and anything else you bought at HiveWire that's been transferred to Renderosity. Please be patient with this as it will likely be several weeks before they're ready for this and will take time to do that as well.

I just decided to start the thread even though they are not ready yet:
Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Last edited: