• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3W Creations WIPs

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
...and released. Catch it while you can. :)

UmbrellaReleased.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes I saw that in the newsletter. Congrats on getting it into the store.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hmm, might be due to my recent email change. Looks like I updated to my new one in the forum, but not at the store, and that's where the newsletter comes from. Should be fixed now.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
That's funny, I have been thinking about a set of singin in the rain poses. But I wouldn't mind if someone beats me to it. ;)

Looks like Island Girl did beat me to it over at Daz. Only one Singin' in the Rain pose, but plenty of other iconic poses.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That new set is sitting in my cart, and I rarely use pose sets. (Although I think that's going to change. G3 and beyond just have *so many bones*).

Miss B

CV-BEE
I just looked, and that's a nice set, except it's for Genesis 8. Oh well.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
True, they wouldn't have (m)any poses for Dawn or Dusk over there. But even G8 needs an umbrella... ;)

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Both the extinguisher and the exit sign are ready for beta testing. Drop me a line if you want to help test one or both in DS and/or Poser. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
You could do that, OR, once Lisa gets your forum name changed I, or one of the other CVs, can always change the title of this thread to read 3W Creations WIPS, as all of these older products WILL still be in the 3W Creations store.

Think it over, and let me know. ;)