• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3D Modeling

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK Janet, it's giving me a call-out for a bump-map.jpg, and you didn't include ANY textures.

The other texture needed is new-texture.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK ladies, what simulation settings are you using, because I'm having a problem in the Cloth Room.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've found you need to not check the Baby Luna option but the body option.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Now it's giving me fits too. It conforms then goes back to original position. :/

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
for Janet copia.jpg

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Miss B

check from hip to neck 1,left collar to left hand, right collar to right hand and pelvis

Miss B

CV-BEE
Now it's giving me fits too. It conforms then goes back to original position. :/
What version of Poser are you using, because for some reason, with PP11, you have to save the scene BEFORE running the sim. It wasn't necessary with P9, but now I do it there as well.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Miss B

check from hip to neck 1,left collar to left hand, right collar to right hand and pelvis
Sorry, but I'm confused here. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Also, in your render, the sleeve is breaking up because her arm is bent, that shouldn't happen. It should just folder/drape nicely.