• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

RobZhena

Adventurous
"CEOh!" @Glitterati3D has @LadyRaine's Rose's assets well covered with her brand new Long Jacket for Dawn at Fantasies Realm. Awesome!

CEOh.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Looks great Ken! Nice work there. Looks great on Sora, and love those eyes too!!

Thanks, Chris! I've noticed Sora's facial morphs haven't been adjusted yet. Or at least not the eye-closing ones. Should I wait for them to adjust CatsEyes' head morphs? This is a side by side comparison between Sora and CatsEyes. They have the same height, but the breasts shape, waist, hips and legs are all custom, and the shoulders are a slightly narrower. The morph is split into head, body, breasts, and hips. It's standalone and only requires Sora.

What do you think?

Comparison_1024.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah, I like it. It's great! Way to go there.

You can wait on the cat eye adjustment til I do adjust the eyeclosed morph, if you're good with that?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Sure, I can wait. I still have to work on the textures. Does Sora have any head morph adjustments already done on my copy? I want to adjust the eyes close (will wait on this one) and at least one smile (Joy expression).

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I think my one suggestion for the main body type for the toon is that she's still very bulky like a more average body. I imagine her to be more toned and on the slender side! Esp in the upper arms.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think my one suggestion for the main body type for the toon is that she's still very bulky like a more average body. I imagine her to be more toned and on the slender side! Esp in the upper arms.

That's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion! I have actually considered making her arms thinner, and was wondering if that would make the body look out of proportion with the rest, but looks like I was just being overzealous. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
That's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion! I have actually considered making her arms thinner, and was wondering if that would make the body look out of proportion with the rest, but looks like I was just being overzealous. :)
While Dawn's body proportions are of a healthy normal sized womans body the upper arms have always looked a bit oversized to me, esp in certain camera angles....

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
That's beautiful, Satira! So cheerful and colorful. ^__^

While Dawn's body proportions are of a healthy normal sized womans body the upper arms have always looked a bit oversized to me, esp in certain camera angles....

Yes, I get that a lot lately - people asking me to make Dawn's shoulders narrower. We can make the torso narrower, but not the shoulders. I have done some work on that on CatsEyes, but not much. Those collar joints can be tough to mess with.