• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Farm Fresh
This one caught my eye right away Carey. Thought it might be yours. I got a good laugh out of it. Would liked to have seem more of your lady's face, to see her expression.:rofl:

@Red Eagle lol, you might think that was a mistake and yes I put a lot of effort to get her expression just right, but what happened is this scene has so many polygons that movements became jerky, so I called for a conference, all the big wigs that work in my studio were called in, it got loud and several of me just got up and walked out, finally it was decided that it added a bit of mystery and to leave her mouth covered. What really made the decision seem right is that my wife kept interrupting the big meeting like she is the big wig around here and not the all of me, doesn't help that more then a few of me are total wimps when it comes to standing up to my wife. most of me thanks you though for pointing that out and as for the rest of them, they don't count for much, they all voted for Daffy Duck for the last ten presidential elections just because they love Walt Disney....

Always remember, you have to stay on the right side of the wife. As the saying goes 'if mama ant happy nobodies happy.'
As for all the big wigs agreeing, it will never happen, but a little descent is a good thing. It keeps all of YOU on your toes. (no offense intended)

Staying on the wife's right side is good advice, getting back handed hurts less...lol really we are quite civilized in my house, my wife uses a squirt bottle....lol

one of these days I am going to make a fresh install of my OS and clean up my runtime so my computer is more efficient on these high poly renders...yea right

Media information

Album
just Fer Giggles
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename