• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
Style
@Me195 plain dumb luck, yep that is where that expression came from..lol thanks for enjoying my work... I started out asking a stupid question, could I make a gorilla into the Fonz from happy days, why would one think of such a thing? Well at the time it struck me as very funny...

Great render! And now that you mention it- he does kind of have that Fonz hair.
And I especially like his coloring- I find it so hard to get a good render of black fur-

@Desertsilver Yes lighting is all important when it comes to fur, This is the silver backed fur, course I tweaked it a little as I do most everything, I also tweaked the gorilla skin texture injecting some blue reflection and a bit of brown in the skin texture. Making black instead of going gray scale adds a richness to the color. brown and blue make a sort of purple black. I will admit that when light gets to the right place and angle a sort of magic happens..Thanks for your kind attentions...

FUN...also makes me want to try my Poser beta TrueHair on the Gorilla!..... hmmm ! ;)

Media information

Album
just Fer Giggles
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename