• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge.
Farm Fresh
Thanks everyone for your comments and look see, yes I had fun here, didn't have to imagine this scene as it actually happened to me...lol

@Me195 A great time was had by all, well all except the tow truck driver, the goats got inside his truck....lol

"Well now there's yer problem! Y'all have a turkey in your intake manifold which has caused the bing rods to impact the frangler gear. You're lucky the capacitator valve stem didn't break the nofer trunnions! Well, anyways, sure I can fix it. But it'll cost ya."

@Desertsilver I started out to make this about geese, but as you said, geese get a little too real, turkeys are a pain, but can be chased off.....for a little while....lol

Media information

Album
just Fer Giggles
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename