• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Black Panther Tribute
CWRW

Black Panther Tribute

Caption
This is a tribute to Chadwick Boseman and "The Black Panther". I "put on" my illustrator "hat" for this one and had fun playing in Photoshop. Featuring the HW Big Cat with my Black Panther texture set; Dusk SE and Sculpted Dusk by CGCubed, using a customized iray MAT of My Dante, and the Dusk Long Sleeve T-Shirt with a custom texture MAT by me.
This looks amazing, great render! How did you do the head only like this? Is there an option for that?

Hey Ken!

LOL I did it the "old-fashioned" way- just hid the body parts on both Dusk and the Big Cat that I didn't want showing- on the BC I also just bent the offending body parts out of view:) Was pretty funny looking from other angles:)

Hey Ken!

LOL I did it the "old-fashioned" way- just hid the body parts on both Dusk and the Big Cat that I didn't want showing- on the BC I also just bent the offending body parts out of view:) Was pretty funny looking from other angles:)

I wonder if there is a way to do this with a morph, plus some animated origins tweaking.

Media information

Album
CWRW Animal Imagery
Added by
CWRW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename