• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
Black Panther Tribute
CWRW

Black Panther Tribute

Caption
This is a tribute to Chadwick Boseman and "The Black Panther". I "put on" my illustrator "hat" for this one and had fun playing in Photoshop. Featuring the HW Big Cat with my Black Panther texture set; Dusk SE and Sculpted Dusk by CGCubed, using a customized iray MAT of My Dante, and the Dusk Long Sleeve T-Shirt with a custom texture MAT by me.
This looks amazing, great render! How did you do the head only like this? Is there an option for that?

Hey Ken!

LOL I did it the "old-fashioned" way- just hid the body parts on both Dusk and the Big Cat that I didn't want showing- on the BC I also just bent the offending body parts out of view:) Was pretty funny looking from other angles:)

Hey Ken!

LOL I did it the "old-fashioned" way- just hid the body parts on both Dusk and the Big Cat that I didn't want showing- on the BC I also just bent the offending body parts out of view:) Was pretty funny looking from other angles:)

I wonder if there is a way to do this with a morph, plus some animated origins tweaking.

Media information

Album
CWRW Animal Imagery
Added by
CWRW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename