• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Dusk Dance 1
Just having fun playing with Dusk. Inspired by all those over the top, fun and fab Bollywood dance numbers:) Also features my Classic Denims for Dusk Skinny Jeans and my Rodrigo texture for Dusk soon to be released. LOTS of Ron's Brushes put to work here too:)
Caption
Rodrigo does Bollywood:)
Thx all! LOL thought I would share the inspiration for this pic:

Hrithik is some seriously sweet eye candy:) (and yeah he was one of the inspirations too for Rodrigo:)

WOOOHOOO! Sign me up for some dance classes!!! =) Darn, I think I need to watch that again.
Thanks for sharing the video!

Media information

Album
CWRW Dusk Art
Added by
CWRW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Image metadata