• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
African Sunset01
Faery_Light

African Sunset01

Caption
African Sunset:
After the hunt.

The setting sun cast it's orange-yellow light on the clearing as Lita stood watching the campfires through the trees .
Her tribe had built the fires up high for the feast to celebrate a successful hunt.
The sound of the drums made her smile and her feet began to move to their rhythmic beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The background was created by loading the high res square and applying my background texture to it.
I placed it behind my character and then created lights to go with it.
The glow effect on the sun was made by placing a spot light placed close to the position of the sun and aimed at it.
The whole scene was then rendered in Poser.

This series, consisting of three images, has taken slightly over three weeks to complete from posing, to creating the backgrounds and then the lighting on each scene.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Faery_Light's Work
Added by
Faery_Light
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata