• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
African Moon 01
Faery_Light

African Moon 01

Caption
African Moon:Meditation

The moon peeked through the lacy leaves of the trees casting a milky white light in the clearing.
High Priestess Lita stood in quiet meditation, staring at the stars above, as she prepared herself for the coming morning's work.
It was her duty to call forth the animals which would give their lives to feed the tribe.
Lita must ready her heart and mind so the hunt would be successful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The background was created by loading the high res square and applying my background texture to it.
I placed it behind my character and then created lights to go with it.
The glow effect on the moon was made by placing a point light at the position where the moon shows in the background and behind the prop.
The whole scene was then rendered in Poser.
I did use the Postwork Kit for a better color.
This whole scene took three weeks to set up just right as I fiddled with the pose and lighting a lot. :)

Credits:
Postwork Kit by AdamWright.
Skirt, blouse, headwrap and jewelry: Kente for V3 from Daz.
Staff from Poser Custom props.
Lighting by Faery_Light.
Background created by Faery_Light with photos from imageafter.com
V4 textures by Faery_Light.
V4 by Daz.
Pose adapted from Guardian of Atlantic by Prog.
Reactions: Carey and Rae134
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Faery_Light's Work
Added by
Faery_Light
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings