• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm almost through the 2nd season of Lucifer, I think I'm in love with the Devil :p

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love Lucifer Morningstar! Although, it's a bit of a tossup whether Lucifer or Amenadiel is truly my favorite. Then, there is Mazikeen. The three of them together are fabulous.

I absolutely loved Timothy Omundson as God Johnson! Nearly died when God Johnson told Lucifer he couldn't remember why he'd been so mad at him. Here Lucifer is ... absolutely furious with God for condemning him to eternity as the Punisher, only to have God Johnson say he couldn't remember why he'd been so mad at Lucifer.

Seriously though, talk about a majorly dysfunctional family!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I just finished watching Sense8 the second season. OMG. That show just gets better and better. It's a NetFlix original. It's a little mind numbing getting your head around what's going on in the first few episodes of the first season but if you stick with it I promise you a great ride. There is so much of everything with these characters from love to grief to violence to self discovery to helping one another out of tight situations. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Looks like it ends on a major cliff hanger so I imagine it's renewed for a 3rd season...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I've just finished watching the last of the Buffy The Vampire Series which is the only time I've bought a complete set of programs. I guess that makes Buffy favourite! :squee:

oh that reminds me, I should RE-watch the entire series... I did LOVE it, and have them all on DVD... when I go through dry spells for new ones, I dig around in my DVD closets and enjoy shows all over again!

I'm almost through the 2nd season of Lucifer, I think I'm in love with the Devil :p

OHHHh YESSSS I loved season 1 of Lucifer - almost didn't buy it SO glad I did...now can't wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD!!!!

I just finished watching Sense8 the second season. OMG. That show just gets better and better. It's a NetFlix original. It's a little mind numbing getting your head around what's going on in the first few episodes of the first season but if you stick with it I promise you a great ride. There is so much of everything with these characters from love to grief to violence to self discovery to helping one another out of tight situations. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Looks like it ends on a major cliff hanger so I imagine it's renewed for a 3rd season...

hmmm I think one of my 'new' shows on DVD is from Netflix, so hope this one comes out on DVD too! Sounds really good, I'll watch for it!

I've been watching movies, with the dry spell in TV on DVDs... REALLY loved:

Hidden Figures (the black ladies who worked as "computers" at NASA)

SPACE Between Us was outstanding sci fi!

and I ADORED A Dog's Purpose (that I may have mentioned)

A Street Cat Named Bob (little nervous about watching so soon after loosing my Nickie, but this is a FANTASTIC movie and the REAL BOB THE CAT played himself!!! How cool is that!- it's a true story!!)

---------------------

Has anyone watched the TV show: The Last Kingdom? Is it like Game of Thrones? Not sure I want as much WAR... I watch GofT for the Dragons and stars I like...good writing...so I get through the battles (even fast forwarding sometimes).

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Sense8 is amazing.... Just looked for it on Amazon. Too bad they aren't offering season 1 as of yet.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Just got off of chat with NetFlix so here is the chat convo Lyne... Found something out today...

Your issue is: Just wondering if your planning on selling seasons of your originals? A friend that does not have Netflix is very interested in Sense8. Thanks!

You: Hi Lily

Netflix Lily: Hi there, at the current time there is not a plan to sell the originals, however, if your friend is not interested in getting Netflix, perhaps because he wouldn't use it as much, what about sharing an account? you can totally share yours for example with him, as you can make up to 5 profiles in your account.

You: Oh, so if I share will only one person be able to use it at a time or can all 5 account slots be used at the same time?

Netflix Lily: You can share it with 5 users (in any plan), and the amount of users able to stream at the same time would depend of your plan, if you have for example the standard of 2 screens, you and your friend will be able to stream at the same time, in different devices and locations, without a hustle.

You: Awesome. I'll mention that to her. She's an online friend so I'll mention that if she has a friend with a NetFlix account this can happen for her! Thanks so much!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks... but I don't use ANY computer streaming... I can't physically sit here.. it's why I BUY DVDs... Hugs!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I didn't make it 10 minutes through The Last Kingdom.

Not because of anything horrible, but because of the anticipation of something horrible. So ... if anyone can chime in on how bloody/violent The Last Kingdom actually is, I'd also appreciate it.

I do wish when they advertised shows they were a bit more accurate. For example, Riverdale is described as "While navigating the troubled waters of sex, romance, school and family, teen Archie and his gang become entangled in a dark Riverdale mystery." So, expecting far too steamy and soap operay, I almost skipped watching it. Instead, it's rather innocent, and sex so far has consisted of a bit of kissing and a pregnant teen. I'm still waiting for the "dark."

Several parents terribly manipulative and nasty, but all the "younguns" seem rather mild.

Has anyone watched the TV show: The Last Kingdom? Is it like Game of Thrones? Not sure I want as much WAR... I watch GofT for the Dragons and stars I like...good writing...so I get through the battles (even fast forwarding sometimes).

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well I'd ask what Riverdale is but seems to be uncertain yet. LOL! Aussie show or?

and yes, hope someone has seen a whole season of the Last Kingdom and can tell us. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Lyne, did you ever read the Archie Comics? Riverdale is based on those.

From Wiki: Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters by Archie Comics. It was ordered to series at The CW in May 2016, and the 13-episode first season premiered on January 26, 2017, and concluded on May 11, 2017. It was adapted for television by Archie Comics' chief creative officer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and executive produced by Greg Berlanti.[2][3] On March 7, 2017, The CW renewed the series for a second season.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I can't wait for Riverdale to hit NetFlix. I am a total Archie fan and love the new version of the comic, less cartoony, more adult in nature and very nicely illustrated.