• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
My stylized interpretation of Street Fighter's Poison character. She's a bad, bad girl. ^___^

Used Dawn + Willow + Nissa + my custom Stylized body type, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Poison_1200.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Morning Dove & her Wardrobe are now in the store! Creating these items was a labor of love for me! And without the help of many wonderful people, I would not have been able to complete her & this wardrobe. So I would like to thank George (aka PhotoGG) for letting me use & include his impressive Choker for Dawn. Ken Gilliland for giving me the mesh to use for the feather props, which are also included in each of the three Wardrobe sets. Chris for making the moccasin morph for the Universal Boots. Paul for doing the rigging on the boots. To my beta tester, Lyne, for all of her help & encouragement. And to the Merchants at HiveWire 3D whose items I created textures for to complete these sets.

I hope you will all enjoy Morning Dove as much as I have.

And don't forget you need the Update for the Universal Boots to create the moccasins.

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Morning Dove for Dawn by Flint_Hawk at HiveWire3D
Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 3 by Flint_Hawk at HiveWire3D
Dynamics 09 for Dawn - Anarkali Dress and Scarf by Lully at HiveWire 3D
Jingle Bells Hair by Bice & Outoftouch at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Saguaro Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

SBRM Gamebirds (Mourning Dove) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cathedral-Clouds by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Releasing the Doves

View attachment 25423
Beautiful Image Flint!! I love how the feather props can be used together or individually!!

My stylized interpretation of Street Fighter's Poison character. She's a bad, bad girl. ^___^

Used Dawn + Willow + Nissa + my custom Stylized body type, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 25431
Oh I think Harley Quinn just got a kid sister!! Great Image!

Pendraia Fae's Diva for Dawn wearing clothes using her fits.

View media item 3015

Sweet Render Lorraine!! Love the dog Scooby Doo!!

Fantastic render Pen!! I really like that hair with the dress !

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Morning Dove & her Wardrobe are now in the store! Creating these items was a labor of love for me!

It shows, Flint_Hawk! Beautiful sets, wonderful work pulling it all together, and a great example of kit bashing done well!

I love the fringes, but can't imagine how much time that took to get it right!!! You must have the patience of a saint.