• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Ruckus Renders Here!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love to see someone create an image out of character. You know... a juxtaposition type image. Such as... this big beast looking at a Songbird ReMix bird or butterfly up close, or perhaps him caressing Baby Luna, or Whisper.

Paul created a pose for just this type of thing.
I totally would if I could afford to get him :cry:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd love to see someone create an image out of character. You know... a juxtaposition type image. Such as... this big beast looking at a Songbird ReMix bird or butterfly up close, or perhaps him caressing Baby Luna, or Whisper.

Paul created a pose for just this type of thing.
Oh yes, that would be great!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was thinking I need to do a scene with Ruckus and Sweete Brythe. I'm not sure how she feels about him wearing her Reyn Jacket!

And absolutely ... Pugsley definitely needs to try wearing the shorts and jacket too.

Though, he does need his own set of clothing also.

ruckus (2).jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Damn Paul, you beat me to it!! I was thinking this morning I need to try the Dusk Vampire with Ruckus.

He actually looks pretty good as a vampire. :D