• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks, Pen! Somewhat shorter than when we coffeed together :)

Rob, I have so much hair I could be used to make wigs! It's thick, there's vast amounts of it, and it grows like it's been top dressed with fertiliser. It's like wearing a sheepskin rug on my head in the summer. But yes, we are the coolest!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just a bit...mines actually longer as I've been growing it. Too many trips to the hairdresser when it's short...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
My hair is just too thick, both in strand thickness and amount of hair on my head, to have long now. And with giving up colouring it, well, I'm not keen on long grey hair, on me it's very draining and makes my face look very drawn. But I do understand, Pen, it's a pain this fluff on our heads.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My hair is just too thick, both in strand thickness and amount of hair on my head, to have long now.
That's how my hair was pre-menopause. It was always thick, wild, frizzy and hard to handle. The only way I could make any sense of it was to perm it. Then at least it looked like something, especially since I wore it down to the middle of my back.

Now-a-days, though, my hair's no longer frizzy, about as half as thick as it was back then, and much tamer. I only cut my hair once a year at the beginning of summer so it's not all on the back of my head and neck, and then I just let it grow out over the winter until it gets to around shoulder length. I haven't given up my "auburn" hair yet, but probably will at some point down the road.

MartilloMug.jpg

The MartilloMug was taken today. Working on the Jazz Piano Prop. As you can see, I look just like my avatar so this wasn't really needed. But whathe... I'm slackin' on the Jazz Bass Poses, but oh is it a tedious task.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think I had hair like that.

A long time ago.

Lovely pictures girl. Are those green eyes?
Thank you!
As a child into my 20's they were brown, very brown. Then they began lightening and now they are central heterochromic, with light brown in the center around the pupil, mossy green around that and then slate grey in the ring around the outside. They can look greener with the right makeup or lighting.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I haven't been 'here' in a LONG time, so catching up viewing... and this one:
Well this is me at the Tiger temple in Thailand.

:)View attachment 6926

I HAVE to ask... .what were you doing there?!!? To be that close with Tigers... wow!!!! Lucky you!!!!!!!!

and so GREAT to see....er 'meet' you all in 'person' here... Yay for us brave bees!! Such pretty, handsome and wonderful pics- great costumes too!! :) I thought I put up one of me in my Trek costume!? or was that the old thread? hmmm....

Last edited: