• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Was so pleased with converting a V4 dress to Dawn, I did a 'set' of pieces....
First-
and then:
and by the way, I think the HW housecat is SO good, that one can use him without brushing the hair out... that's saying something! ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Dawn with my Stylized body type (not the Sora version). ^^

Aerodynamics_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I actually got a lot of requests at DA to make a pinup render with cars and motorcycles. I ended up making one. ^^

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Bought and tried Netherworks hair conversion for Dawn.
Didn't quite realize how much hair I have gathered in all the year I use Poser....right, anyhew, it works as a charm so you can imagine Dawn is one happy girl in my runtime now.
V4 Bell Arum Hair on Dawn, with character Bow for Dawn and in her FlapperDress. Also Circlets of men was used but I always use a mixed variety of mt5 materials from other outfits/jewels.

Yesterday011400x1000.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice renders Traci and Pom. I'm really liking the black & white version of your flapper girl Pom. There's always added drama in a b&w image. :)

Hornet3d

Wise

Great render, I absolutely love 3 Dream's skin resources, I noticed this on the other day and made a note it was a must buy when finances allow. Your render has just shown just how good it is, lovely render.

Bought and tried Netherworks hair conversion for Dawn.
Didn't quite realize how much hair I have gathered in all the year I use Poser....right, anyhew, it works as a charm so you can imagine Dawn is one happy girl in my runtime now.
V4 Bell Arum Hair on Dawn, with character Bow for Dawn and in her FlapperDress. Also Circlets of men was used but I always use a mixed variety of mt5 materials from other outfits/jewels.

View attachment 21493

I love both of these renders and the sepia type tone is very fitting of the era, it would still be beautiful in any colour though.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Very nice renders Traci and Pom. I'm really liking the black & white version of your flapper girl Pom. There's always added drama in a b&w image. :)

Great render, I absolutely love 3 Dream's skin resources, I noticed this on the other day and made a note it was a must buy when finances allow. Your render has just shown just how good it is, lovely render.

Thanks, Miss B and Hornet. I don't do characters and was just playing around, but that attests to the quality of the MR. You know it's good when even I can make it look nice.

Giokebox

Motivated
I got rid of Doe for Dawn original body morph. I wanted something more realistic, so I dialed her a petite body, that matched very well with her pre-teen face. Except for the eyes, mats are from Dawn SE. The wooden figure is Ipê by Guaiamu Studio and can be found here at Hivewire3D. Doe morph for Dawn can be found at ShareCG.
Unfortunatelly, I couldn't avoid the image being grainy, due limitations of graphic card.

Night Chat jpg.jpg