• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Wolf Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks, it's coming along. We'll get it where it needs to be before long.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Cool, just checking @Chris... I know, I'm a fuss pot, a nit picker, etc.... but I am enthusiastic.... as you may have noticed. ;) I am just SO excited about your animals.... all of them!! (in fact, trying to focus ON the leopard over my dentist woes! :) )

Zaarin

Brilliant
Looks nice. No use for dogs (sorry, really not a dog person) but I can think of lots of uses for wolves. :D

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Would it be possible to have a morph option to remove the fullness around the neck face so that it could be replaced with poser hair or Lamh?

Cheers

Jon

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
A pig would be awesome. A potbelly pig and piglets!

Oh Yeah! I second that wish>
Still using the now long in the tooth pigs set by Lynn a wonderful set back in the day and still quite functional....more so than the DAZ pigs I think. But not just domestic breeds but some of the bigger wild breeds. I was on a black sand nude beach in Martinique way long ago when working on a cruise ship, when just standing around soaking the sun we heard a lot of chaos out of the bushes behind us. We quickly turned to see this huge pig....looked almost as big as a small cow with tusks and black scraggy fur the likes I have never seen in real life. Scaring the heck out of us we backed into the water as it approached. It stopped about 8 feet from us and snorted a bit and looked around with blood shot eyes sniffing the air before turning quickly and crashing back into the brush. I swear it looked like something you could saddle and run roughshod on!
A porker like that for fantasy work would be great also with tusks and simple fantasy tac!
Go piggy....woohoo! LOL