• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
The-City-Fairy-Optimized.jpg

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Well it was worth it. :)
Thank you so much. This was very tedious to do since I was lighting it only with an hdr. and had to get it bright enough to come through the window without blowing everything out and then I had to take a crash course in Photography so I could get the tone mapping settings right. I learned alot doing this.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's the best way. I groan and moan when it takes me forever to get something done, but if I learn a few things along the way, then it was all worth it. :)

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Cool render Cajun Beauty...that urban faery outfit is very versatile.
Thank you Pen! And yes it sure is! I only wish it had an adjustment morph to bring in the bottom of the back of the dress in. When you pose Dawn like this then the dress kinda bulges out too much at that part.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely work CB...
Thank you Pen! And yes it sure is! I only wish it had an adjustment morph to bring in the bottom of the back of the dress in. When you pose Dawn like this then the dress kinda bulges out too much at that part.
Just a thought that has worked for me with skirts on the thighs. Have you tried selecting the pelvic area and in the parameters tab using rotate X...it will most likely be called Bend and tweaking it there?

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Lovely work CB...
Just a thought that has worked for me with skirts on the thighs. Have you tried selecting the pelvic area and in the parameters tab using rotate X...it will most likely be called Bend and tweaking it there?
I have the scene saved so I will go back in a try that and see if it helps. Thanks!!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Some wonderful new art everybody is showing here… Sorry not able to do individual comments all the time… Dictating with Dragon is a hit or miss proposition some days "he" cooperates perfectly and other days makes a royal mess of it all.