• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No...there's just my release thread and here. As she's a morph of Dawn I think they should go in this thread.

Lovely render Lyne!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Lovely images.

Quick one from me

Cheers

Jon

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
It is Xurge, the headress is part of it but the Hair is called Bast hair for V4, was from RDNA by Littefox. I just reshaped it for Dawn

Cheers

Jon

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Jon. I did recognize the Hair (and I think I have it but for G2F or G3F, I can't remember)

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Rae I only bought it for V4 I dont use DAZ much but it is lovely. Thanks MissB , Dragonsegg and Alisa :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Its nice hair, I haven't used it yet tho. Found that outfit, its 50% off but only for Poser, I bought it anyway so I hope it works in DS :D

Load it in, and let Autofit do it's thing. You might have to tweak a couple of things, or maybe fuss with mesh offset (push modifiers) and/or smoothing modifiers settings... but there's no flowy skirts or anything, so it ought to work fine on the Autofit. Just treat the headpiece like a prop, though. Do NOT let it conform to Dawn in DS; move it into place and then parent it to Dawn's head. The rest of the outfit should be fine via Autofit, by the looks of it.