• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Traci, I am sorry! I did get them and I was so sure I sent you a thank you response but I either forgot to push send or only thought I'd done it. My very, very bad :( I'm going to stay making textures today.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Diva is very nice :) A cute and lovely character. Congrats on getting her into the store!
Thanks...

I haven't followed this thread since my last post, but I just wanted to pop in and say that Diva works fine in PP11 for me, including conforming clothes. She looks great, by the way, and if you can find masculine enough clothes she works fine as a boy, too. ;)
Thanks Zaarin, I'm glad you've got the clothing working for you...she does work fine as a boy as long as you don't need muscles...apparently the muscles are different on Dusk and Dawn for this reason.

I think Pen is planning on a boy version too, though probably from Dusk, though I'm not exactly sure.
Yes...I am but I've been having a few problems with it. So I'm mulling it over while I work out how to solve them. His name will be Davi(pronounced Dav-ee)

That looks great Traci and you have done an excellent job on them...I'm looking forward to seeing how Lorraine goes with the textures.

We have two great freebie makers who have made content for Diva (Sanbie and Traci) we are so lucky!

I'm hoping to get both uploaded some time next weekend although the DS version of Traci's may take a bit longer I'll do my best to release them at the same time. (That's me holding things up with the DS version...never enough hours in the day at the minute)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here's one of my first experiments with Davi...I'm finding it very difficult to morph away the nipples which are very prominent. They look flat in Zbrush but when I bring them into DS they are back...I have on tests removed all images so I don't think it's displacement or bumps. So I'll have to play some more.

There are some differences the main one being the shape of the head and also if you use Dusk as the base you can dial in his muscles which are correct for a male.

dusk child with Diva.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That was my initial thought that I'd forgotten to remove a map. I'm pretty sure I removed all maps when I was trying to get rid of it though. I have some renders that are just white. It shows even in the workspace and normally normal, bump and displacement don't show until you render. However I will be having another look when I get chance to see if I can work it out. Thanks for trying to help...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Diva is a real cutey (cutie ?), Pen!Dana

I think the term "cutey" has probably become popular after Go Nagai's famous "Cutey Honey" manga, and later TV series (1980s). Nagai was one of the Anime style's grandfather, and has greatly contributed to that art style as it stands nowadays. Whenever I see "cutey" spelled that way, that's what automatically comes to mind. ^^

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm more used to the cutie version but I don't think it matters either way makes sense.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
A lot of my work is aimed at children thanks mostly to my grandaughters influence (and their multitude of friends!), which usually means Kids4. A good figure in its own right although, to my mind, underdeveloped by vendors,especially where dynamic clothing and hair is concerned! Thats why Diva is such a welcome sight. The moment I saw her had me reaching automatically for the 'buy' button and I can't wait to install her and get busy. Well done that lady for creating such a charming, and delightful character! I'm looking forward to further developments! :):):)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Mythocentric...there are some future products in the pipeline for her I just need more hours in the day at the moment. We're just starting to write the reports at school so it's a bit insane at the moment.