• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
View attachment 5467

An illustration I did for my story "Chicken Talker"

Rendered and created in Poser
awwww...so cute and funny!!:balloon03:

Such fun renders all!

So here is today's work on Harry for Superfly. I've been wanting to get more shine out of the mane and tail and finally came up with a solution used in tandem with a couple of spec only lights to really "pop" the highlights in the mane and tail, without making the trans go haywire:)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Laurie

View attachment 5481
wow! gorgeous!!:applause:

A WIP. I am concentrating on making the warrior princess look good. This is another one inspired by a painting. I purchased the classic saddle for this one. I wanted the quarter horse morph but the saddle won me over. Hopefully, soon.

Laurie this is the dunskin rendered in Iray; hint, hint. :)

View attachment 5609
looks fantastic!:flower00:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here i wanted to try my own pony till i can afford the HW one ;D
I think she is so happy with him for the moment!:angel:

Her Pony Rr.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cool, thanks Pen :) (Its the nature of the image to be kinda dark as its in shade but it looked darker on here so I wasn't sure how others would see it)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@nDelphi I LOVE your warriors... I want to BE those women! ;)

and hey, followed your link and via sharecg, went to Dante...at Rendo...do you work with StudioArtVaritanian??!?! Your morphs are fantastic, regardless... I never bought the Freak 4 and even on sale, it's a bit pricey... but darn, your Beast for Beauty and the Beast is amazing!

nDelphi

Admirable
@nDelphi I LOVE your warriors... I want to BE those women! ;)

Thanks.

and hey, followed your link and via sharecg, went to Dante...at Rendo...do you work with StudioArtVaritanian??!?! Your morphs are fantastic, regardless... I never bought the Freak 4 and even on sale, it's a bit pricey... but darn, your Beast for Beauty and the Beast is amazing!

That is just a directory I maintain, I don't work for anyone in the 3D arena. My warrior is Genesis 3 Female based. I used G3F morph packages to get her to look that good with one other package by Zev0.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well actually Lorraine, that colour is sometimes called Silver Dapple so it fits :D
(that's the Shetland Chocolate coat, not the default, its just been slightly altered)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is the first time I've made a pose from scratch (referenced a dressage trot).
Its also my take on an Akhal Teke (I'm not talented enough to make their hooded eyes or muscle definition)

A silver bay (just wanted to test the texture but had to make it a bit more yellow in PS to match the background)