• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Happy birthday for tomorrow, FL! Cake, she must have cake:bday: and flowers :flower02::flower03::flower04::flowers: and balloons :balloon01::balloon02:. HAVE A SWELL DAY!!!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fabulous Carey! The Pied Piper of chickens ... and skunks?

Oh! Superfly Harry! Love that mane Laurie!

Is tomorrow today? Happy Birthday FL!

Carey

Extraordinary
Castle-3.jpg

Created and rendered in Poser 2014

Carey

Extraordinary
I am going to figure out this forum yet...lol I thought this got lost in the either net, I posted it and it seemed to disappear.. Ah but lucky me, you all found it. even decent of you to return it too...lol
I welcome your great comments. This was my first render after purchasing the hive wire horse... In fact it was because the poser horse looked so bad in this render that I decided to buy the hivewire horse....

The purpose of this render was my way of mooning Renderousity management for forcing my departure from there over showing a bit of a child's butt crack....lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Aaah...that explains why I thought it looked longer in the body. I didn't think it was the Mil horse either. I've never really looked at the poser horse. I did wonder which horse it was...

Carey

Extraordinary
Ah now I remember what I did, I put the tail and Mane of the hive wire horse on the mill horse, hey I might be sixty, but I still like playing kids games...lol nice spotting job
I got lazy and didn't feel like taking the time of going into the material room to take a curry comb to the hive wire horse to make it look like I wanted it to.

I was right this is the hive wire horse, the ends of him anyway....lol