• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I did try the hair room but there are so many material zones to select I gave up as I was doing a full horse render. I think maybe I will try it with more of a closeup. That seems like it might be more manageable. That looks like a good start VortigensBane. :) I especially like how the ears are looking.

I know what you mean. I did this one as a closeup because I didn't want to go through and all in hair zones for each and every single body part. I only got as far as head, neck, and shoulders...

The ears turned out that way by "accident," but I do like it. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi VB, I love "Hairy" :D
I don't use poser so I don't know how you'd do that but everything looks great except around the muzzle, they normally don't get hairy around the nose/mouth or eyes (except for some long whiskers, the ears look perfect tho). I suspect you could easily render him without hair and postwork the 2 together if you can't select those areas to de-fuzz :) I'd love to see this on the pony!

Beautiful renders from everyone else too.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@mininessie ooooh that is so adorable!!! Love the whole "family" in this piece! You should submit it to the HiveWire Monthly gallery... at the bottom of THE STORE FRONT page, there is a "Submit to the Monthly Gallery" where you can sign up, and then submit images... for everyone chosen you get MORE POINTS to use in the store! :) (and LOTS when your image gets chosen for the Hall of Fame gallery)

This reminder goes for everyone...I kept forgetting myself to go there to get to that upload submit art part of hive....

Such great art here!! (and in all our Hive model render threads!)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@mininessie ooooh that is so adorable!!! Love the whole "family" in this piece! You should submit it to the HiveWire Monthly gallery... at the bottom of THE STORE FRONT page, there is a "Submit to the Monthly Gallery" where you can sign up, and then submit images... for everyone chosen you get MORE POINTS to use in the store! :) (and LOTS when your image gets chosen for the Hall of Fame gallery)

This reminder goes for everyone...I kept forgetting myself to go there to get to that upload submit art part of hive....

Such great art here!! (and in all our Hive model render threads!)
thank you dear! so happy you like it!:balloon03:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Anyone else have trouble going to any other pages? Can't see ANY pictures... maybe I have to sign in first? Got the side saddle SO long ago, can't remember where/how...

hmmm seem to be able to download, maybe there ARE NO pics....

Oh, hi guys, just spotted this. Glad my old stuff's still getting some use. I haven't figured out how to get Postnuke to display illustrations for file downloads (possibly because I've spent all of five minutes on that, I'm sure I could work it out if I put some time in but it hasn't seemed to be a high priority). That would be why you don't see any pictures, anyway!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I made my own vision of an unicorn...use the bump image for the coat and the rocker horse mane and tail..adapted too the texture to the fetlocks...added a horn i had from a freebie, changed the texture color of the eyes and added a shell for the sparkles and tatoo... Daz iray render!:giggle:

Legend R.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This picture began with the handsome Rodrigo on his grand Palomino. Then the Shetland Pony came out and you can see what happened! lol

The following products are from HiveWire3D:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW
HiveWire Shetland Pony by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
Classic Tack for the HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, CWRW & Fab3D

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW

Baby Luna by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, Lisa Botanicals & Virtual World
Jojo for Baby Luna by Virtual World
Casual Slippers for Baby Luna by Karth
Frills and Spills for Baby Luna by Lully (Dawn Clement)

Songbird ReMix Sparrows of the World (Rufous Winged Sparrow) by Ken Gilliland

Her Pony For Keeps
Her Pony For Keeps.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It is clever isn't Flint! I love how it looks like a porcelain figurine.

I don't know what a "shell" is but I like the sparkles in the mane/tail/fetlocks.

It also give me an idea for a render...**goes off to see if I have all the components**...

Had to edit as Flint posted just before I hit the post button.
OMG Flint! that is soooo cute!