• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Some good news... after a long talk with Chris and Lisa, we've decided to hold the 10th Annual "Open Rendering Season Contest" after all. This year, and probably for the future, the contest will open directly after my Audubon's Birthday event (in early May) and results given in early July.
WOOT!!! Wait 'til Szark hears this, he's going to be overjoyed!!! :D

Carey

Extraordinary
The-Animal-Act.jpg

I and my wife run a small rescue for large parrots, our cockatoo's are real show stealers

Carey

Extraordinary
I got the pose for bird from my "Angel" a sulfer created cockatoo. I love it when he looks at me like this, my heart just melts.. thanks for the kind comments....

Carey

Extraordinary
Lyne,

Wow, I am a little blown away...and to hear from Lyne after so many years...No reason Lyne should remember me, but I bought my first bird models from Lyne so many years ago and to see Clancy as lyne's icon....You know I didn't get where I am except on the shoulders of some real giants, Lyne was one of my giants... Hey Lyne this ones for you....
mother goose.jpg

Poser 5 took 30 hours to render and I had to start over rendering twice, May the powers to be bless you and keep you Lyne. Without lyne's models I might have have given up trying to do the work I wanted to do back in a day when available models were pretty much crap and that were so very difficult to work with back in those days. There was Lyne, the shining light of that place in time.... I know I am going to embarrass you if I go on and I'll start tearing up....lol

Oh heck, Lyne I'm going to embarrass you any way. You were the inspiration of one of my great stories called "Kats"

Szark

Awesome
WOOT!!! Wait 'til Szark hears this, he's going to be overjoyed!!! :D

Oh yeah buzzing. I love bird watching and love seeing all the images people make. It really is my 3D highlight of the year. I don't enter any comps anymore but this I try to get involved.

View attachment 5832

I and my wife run a small rescue for large parrots, our cockatoo's are real show stealers
Awesome artwork Carey, I don't know about you but certain images I make stand out as personal favs, this would be one if it were mine. :)

You guys down under are absolutely crazy!
yep they are. I blame the clean air, good food and strong beer.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Lyne,

Wow, I am a little blown away...and to hear from Lyne after so many years...No reason Lyne should remember me, but I bought my first bird models from Lyne so many years ago and to see Clancy as lyne's icon....You know I didn't get where I am except on the shoulders of some real giants, Lyne was one of my giants... Hey Lyne this ones for you....
View attachment 5844
Poser 5 took 30 hours to render and I had to start over rendering twice, May the powers to be bless you and keep you Lyne. Without lyne's models I might have have given up trying to do the work I wanted to do back in a day when available models were pretty much crap and that were so very difficult to work with back in those days. There was Lyne, the shining light of that place in time.... I know I am going to embarrass you if I go on and I'll start tearing up....lol

Oh heck, Lyne I'm going to embarrass you any way. You were the inspiration of one of my great stories called "Kats"

GOSH!! *TURNS BRIGHT RED* .... but nice to see you here.... and just a gently FYI... my avatar is actually my current tabby cat- Nickie... Clancy was the black cat... but that's ok...was a LONG time ago I did those textures... Anyway, really, your words warm my heart. :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Your work continues to be amazing Carey!

:applause: Lyne was the one who got me started in digital art too! She is really something!