• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
They're all on YouTube. The original video of Six Months where you have to wait over a minute while they faff about ;) I give myself nostalgia kicks and I still live here!! Split Enz, Hello Sailor, Dragon, good old Patea Maori Club and 'Poi E', Shihad. Bonza!

Szark

Awesome
well if things carry on as there are, yeah I might be able to afford it, though Christine cannot fly. Not because she doesn't have wings but for medical reasons and I don't feel right with going by myself. Humm Christine has life insurance...starts to plot an evil plan. :devil" We talked about going in great lengths before getting the new dogs. I did get an offer to go to California to do some bird watching which I still might do. Christine is ok for me to do that myself. Not that I need permission but because we are a team.

PS I would go back in a heart beat if we could all go. I would have to brush up on my Maori as it been 27 years. But yeah what a place to die in. :) Don't get me wrong I am content here but in this case the grass is greener, literally. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, you're thinking of visiting Ken in California? That would be fun I'm sure. :)

Lorraine

Hey, Szark, you could always buy a yacht and sail down. Goodness knows, half of Opua has done that. So many of my pals arrived here on a yacht, doing a circumnavigation, and never got any further than Godzone! Don't blame them of course :)

Lorraine

'I just spent six months in a leaky boat' on my way to 'an April Sun in Cuba' saying 'are you old enough' to my crew who looked out the hatch and said 'Rain'. I look at her and 'I see red'! I gave 'a message to my girl', you're 'my mistake'. But 'I got you', and 'history never repeats'. I'll be here till I'm 'home again'.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Some good news... after a long talk with Chris and Lisa, we've decided to hold the 10th Annual "Open Rendering Season Contest" after all. This year, and probably for the future, the contest will open directly after my Audubon's Birthday event (in early May) and results given in early July.