• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

randym77

Here ya go?...
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 12.03.06 AM.png

from a Renderosity email.

When? How have I not seen that? I get the newsletter.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
When? How have I not seen that? I get the newsletter.
Next week if nothing interrupt it this time .. the date is set on already , I will let you know short hours before . When Dawn 2 Base is released.

That's all for now ..
AVA for Dawn 2 Base will be released next month . I am still working on Poser version and I want both to get out on the same day ( character, textures, clothing and other stuff for support her ). But don't worry there will be plenty of supporting products on the Dawn 2 base release and long after .

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I got the Rendo newsletter with the ad, but Rendo's site isn't showing anything related as of noon Thursday the 12th.
I really doubt they'd have a big announcement on Wednesday, and then bury it overnight.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I got the Rendo newsletter with the ad, but Rendo's site isn't showing anything related as of noon Thursday the 12th.
I really doubt they'd have a big announcement on Wednesday, and then bury it overnight.
Nothing was buried , it was just a teaser .. wait for next week announcement.. don't forget your coins lol

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Asking for a friend...
Is this going to be exclusive to Renderosity? I imagine it is likely as there are so few content markets left, so many have disappeared...and try as I might I can't really picture Hivewire3D content at CGBytes (though stranger things have happened), or ShareCG's Market (still trying to adjust to products for sale at ShareCG for that matter).

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The mother base of all my upcoming characters is officially released .
What a journey! Finally !

It is going to be for me a very busy season , hopefully I have enough strength and health to do everything as I planned .. I am almost finished with AVA .. she is going to be my blue print figure character for all my upcoming creations .

I also started working with Adam as a matching companion for AVA ..

Looking forward to share with you more of the progress as we continue in the new era .

Please post your future comments, questions or renders regarding Dawn 2 Base in the specific threads dedicated especially for her .. like the Dawn 2 thread started by @Chris or Renders threads .

I am going to continue my own upcoming product showcases here as usually .

Hugs and happy rendering !
Cath

Rhia474

Admirable
Thank you, Cath, will put my mittens on her this evening after work and play around this weekend. Super curious.
Appreciate all your updates and responses here. This was a monumental journey for sure and it's not over yet.
Eager to see her male counterpart!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Thank you, Cath, will put my mittens on her this evening after work and play around this weekend. Super curious.
Appreciate all your updates and responses here. This was a monumental journey for sure and it's not over yet.
Eager to see her male counterpart!
Thank you so much @Rhia474 for your continuous support , it makes everything just more fun having you and all the other lovely people around ! :balloon03: