• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie D

Inspired
I'm am hoping that I have given them the name I used for the store - I know that the email is the right one but I wasn't sure what name I used on the account :unsure:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah. I thought I'd used Satira Capriccio, which is what I gave them in the original email. But I'm beginning to think that wasn't correct.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I used my real name, which is what I used in the HW store, and at Renderosity, as I've been purchasing from them for years.

eclark1894

Visionary
You know, it's been awhile since I wrote Rendeosity. I got a note back but haven't heard from them since. it's been at least six months or more. Should they be making some headway by now. My laptop crashed and now I have no Hivewire stuff anymore. :cry:

Miss B

CV-BEE
If I'm not mistaken, it was about 8 1/2 to 9 months before they started giving me mine, and they're not finished yet. This is all being done by hand, and with a lot of customers, whom each purchased a lot of products, it takes a long time to get through such a long list.

Be patient Earl, they'll get to you too.

eclark1894

Visionary
If I'm not mistaken, it was about 8 1/2 to 9 months before they started giving me mine, and they're not finished yet. This is all being done by hand, and with a lot of customers, whom each purchased a lot of products, it takes a long time to get through such a long list.

Be patient Earl, they'll get to you too.
You don't think 9 months is "patient"?

DanaTA

Distinguished
I still don't have a single item gifted yet. It's already 10 months since the post that directed us how to notify them. I sent that email within a day or two. I'm getting concerned. I got an email on 03/07/2021 from Carolyn, saying she has forwarded my email for review. Nothing since.

I believe I have all my stuff downloaded and saved, so that is no concern. But as far as any updates, like Ken's bird updates, I think I'll lose out on them if something doesn't happen soon. I did resend a few months ago, and got no reply at all.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I haven't gotten one thing. But I backed everything up before store closed.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've heard nothing since my original email way back in 2021. While I did back up everything, it worries me that I'm not the only one who has heard nothing. I've not had any emails since early December of "sales" for orders created for my products others had purchased. (If that sentence makes any sense)

I've actually stopped buying any content. Partly because of frustration with the lack of information/lack of movement. and partly because of frustration with everything else in my life. So, to stay sane, I stepped away from Poser, content creation, and even 3d art for a bit.

Instead, I'm learning Welsh.

Hornet3d

Wise
I've heard nothing since my original email way back in 2021. While I did back up everything, it worries me that I'm not the only one who has heard nothing. I've not had any emails since early December of "sales" for orders created for my products others had purchased. (If that sentence makes any sense)

I've actually stopped buying any content. Partly because of frustration with the lack of information/lack of movement. and partly because of frustration with everything else in my life. So, to stay sane, I stepped away from Poser, content creation, and even 3d art for a bit.

Instead, I'm learning Welsh.

Very much the same here, I have heard nothing but other than send an email when suggested here I have done nothing else to further this. I have everything I have purchased backed up in multiple places irrespective of which market place it was purchased in so it is really only updates I am missing out on.

Like you I have stopped buying any content with the exception I did by a product in my wish list that went Prime so Poser out goings for January stands a $3.50. I knew already that, with the massive increase in the cost of living expected in the UK, I would be buying less this year. That and the fact had last little buying fling just after Christmas all aimed at paper craft products for card and scrapbook making means I expect to use Poser less this year. I am still doing renders at present as I have a photobook that I pre-purchased towards the end of 2021 that needs to be completed in the next three weeks after that who knows. Strange thing is I keep looking at the new product pages over at Rendo but there has been nothing so far that I regret a cannot buy. I guess if I expect to use Poser less the updates are less of a requirement as well so I am happy to let Rendo continue at their pace, it is not as though they are making any direct money from doing this.

Card making is a new challenge for me but that is far less of a challenge than learning Welsh, best of luck.

eclark1894

Visionary
So did I, even though I had backed everything up as I bought them.
Just so you all know, I backed everything up as well. HOWEVER, the machine I backed them up on, crashed since then. A year ago it was working, a year later, it is not. And, while I understand the enormity of the task, how patient am I supposed to be, one year, two, five? All I'm saying is that if the task is too large for one person, perhaps they should get someone to help.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The increase in cost of living is certainly another factor on my purchasing decisions.

Another factor is that I need to put as much of my "non-essentials" spending money into savings, not purchases of content. So being frustrated with things has helped keep me focused on a very important thing that's happening in less than a year. Which is ... moving back to Oregon and the need for a new home.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, you're retiring next year? That happened suddenly for me, but luckily I had started saving for it the previous 2 years, so wasn't TOO much of a shock when it happened.

I can just imagine what it would've been like if I hadn't curtailed my spending those 2 previous years. I was also glad I only had 5 or 6 more years of paying off my 30 yr. mortgage, which also helped me cope.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
There is nothing that anyone at HiveWire can do to take care of this, so bitching here is pretty useless. I don't know if anyone from Renderosity looks here.

For what it's worth, I haven't gotten most things put in my account, so there are updated products that I don't have either.

And I'm probably going to be the last person they take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.