• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Today it got to at least 61 or 62 F. I didn't track it all day. Down to 45 F now, at 3:43 am. The other day, it didn't get that high during the daytime! 3:43 am? What am I doing at the computer?

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
I was just going to ask the same question! I'm up late most nights, but that late? No way!
Fell asleep for a while after watching the news. Then came upstairs and got on the computer. Wasn't going to stay on it long, but...well, that's always the plan, but it rarely succeeds.

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Still mild weather here. We are supposed to have a chance of rain in the near future. We'll see if that pans out.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
The temperatures has fallen here, but still nice ,almost cloud free. Currently 1°. According to forecast, maximum will be today 10° (Celsius)
The humidity is very high, 87% .

Tomorrow morning we move , hope the weather stay like this. The day we move here, was heavy rain, was horrible. Hope this time we have more luck.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wish it were 74°F here. Only got to the 50's, and it's damp, so probably going to rain tonight. I know they're predicting rain for tomorrow morning, but they're also predicting 20mph winds. I have a dentist appointment, but lucky for me, her office is downstairs in the lobby of our building, so I don't have to go out until after the rain stops.

DanaTA

Distinguished
47 F here right now. Don't know if it got out of the 40s or not. It was 49 F at 11:30 am. Didn't check all day!

Dana

McGyver

Energetic
Last night and early this morning there was tarantula rain... er... or is it torrential rain... which is the one where big venomous spiders fall from the sky?
That one.
No... wait...
The water one...
Anyway, it was thunder and lightning and the crazy water stuff falling out of the sky like rain... parts of my yard had standing water where normally you never get it... impressive because Long Island where I am is mostly sand and fossilized seagull poop, so it drains off pretty quick.
So it’s looking really grey and depressingly overcast... but I go inside for fifteen minutes and it’s blue skies.
Weird.
Well, I guess blue is normal considering the composition of the atmosphere and the color of the seas and all, but it’s weird how quickly it changed.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, a wicked thunderstorm passed through here about a half hour ago! One strike was pretty close...caused the power to blink. I heard my UPS click, and the gas range beeped. It does that when power comes back on. Had to reset the clock, and the one on the microwave. It was kind of dark, too. It was 59 F, now it's 55. I guess the storm brought a cold front.

Dana

McGyver

Energetic
I wish it were 74°F here. Only got to the 50's, and it's damp, so probably going to rain tonight. I know they're predicting rain for tomorrow morning, but they're also predicting 20mph winds. I have a dentist appointment, but lucky for me, her office is downstairs in the lobby of our building, so I don't have to go out until after the rain stops.
That’s suspicious...
I wouldn’t trust a dentist who had an office in the lobby of my place of residence...
We don’t really have a lobby in my house... it’s more of a foyer and there isn’t much room...
They’d really have to make the little coat closet their office and that would be really cramped.
I have no idea how they could fill a cavity or scrape plaque, so you can see where my concern would be...
That and I don’t think I would ever agree to renting the closet because I need somewhere to store windshield wipers and keep the eight jugs of de-icing fluid I bought on sale last year...
I‘d really be pissed if I opened the closet and some dentist was in there waiting to scrape plaque off me...
I‘d be like “Hey, get out!... Where’s my deicing fluid!?... Damn dentists!!... I’m calling Terminix!...“
Really, once you get dentists, it’s harder to get rid of them then podiatrists or urologists.
What do you think makes someone decide they want to be a pee doctor?
Like maybe they found a bottle of amber liquid on a bench in the park and they were like “I wonder if this is free apple juice or pee?... Hmmm... If I had some professional training maybe I’d know for sure... “
That would never happen in NYC, because its never free apple juice.
Megh, never mind...
I hope your dentist visit went well and the office is bigger than my coat closet.

McGyver

Energetic
Yeah, a wicked thunderstorm passed through here about a half hour ago! One strike was pretty close...caused the power to blink. I heard my UPS click, and the gas range beeped. It does that when power comes back on. Had to reset the clock, and the one on the microwave. It was kind of dark, too. It was 59 F, now it's 55. I guess the storm brought a cold front.

Dana
That’s been happening a lot recently here too... weather keeps getting crazier and crazier.
or it’s me...
I’m definitely getting crazier...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, it certainly has been crazy. I didn't see or hear the rain last night, and when I woke up this morning, the sun was shining, but boy has it been windy! It's probably what moved the rain further East to where you're located.

As far as my dentist's office goes, this building has 2 professional apartments, one on each side of the building. My dentist's office just happens to be on this side of the building, and the entrance is right opposite the mailboxes, so only about half way down the hall from the elevator.

Terre

Renowned
Too bad you guys couldn't send some of that rain here. That would have been nice. The winds we have enough of, thank you.