• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Evening here now.. we had temps varying today maxing out around 40c/110f

my place nearer to the coast was around 30c/90f .. waiting now for the cool southerly to hit.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We had some very heavy rain last night while the gale force winds were blowing.

Today it's bright and sunny, and may be the only sunny day we have this week, so I hope to get out for a while and enjoy it.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
So, apparently the tornado alert was a real crapfest... The storm front already passed.
The really bad weather we were experiencing was the actual storm front that carried the tornado risk... our cable service is supposed to interrupt service with a warning if a tornado alert is issued...
They waited until the front was actually well into the county (on top of us) before they interrupted with the alert so basically... “Hey, that sound outside may be a tornado... um... good luck...” and on top of that the alert only showed up on one of the TVs... WTF?
So right when it was the worst, I was outside securing a glass table without knowing... also pissed my phone didn’t give a warning either... Someone screwed up... again... (failed to call a huge storm last summer which caused a lot of damage “out of the blue”...

I took interest in this tornado and opened up google earth to look at where it may be.. and in doing so I learned a few things.

checked out the Long Island then went and looked for the liberty statue, from there I wondered where the hell is Washington, wasn't hard to find, checked out the White House, found out when Europeans first popped over there, wondered where the dome building was, found it then wondered why they misspelled it..
then learned Capital and Capitol are latin for caput ~ explains a lot.

and found out that there were heaps of capitals before you decided on Washington.. had a very educational Google Earthing all because of a tornado that didn't happen..
awesome :inverted: :flower02:

great weather here today around 20c/70f

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
There was a very thick fog this morning, nothing unusual there, but this fog was completely red! Bright red, through & through-from sky to ground! It must have been the sun that made it turn that color, but it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen?

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
There was a very thick fog this morning, nothing unusual there, but this fog was completely red! Bright red, through & through-from sky to ground! It must have been the sun that made it turn that color, but it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen?
Never see such a fog, but would love to see it. o_O

Miss B

CV-BEE
I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before, though have heard of weird sunsets with a redish tint, which sailors take as a warning for the next day on the sea.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
we have the red sky at night quite often

'Red sky at night sailors delight'
meaning good weather.

Have never had red fog though... had red dust storms and red smoke from bushfires but not fog... but it is 2020 so one never knows!

Nice day here today, the mower man is cutting the grass and weather is mild.

20c/70f partly cloudy.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed, red sky at night means to expect fair weather.
But if there's a red sky in the morning, batten down the hatches cuz there's a storm coming in.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Yesterday morning looked worst, but the late afternoon, early evening was beautiful.
When I was in the fields with the dogs, beautiful Sun dawn.
Lets see today.

Attachments

• Sundawnsmall.jpg
    Sundawnsmall.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 100

Miss B

CV-BEE
WOW, now that would make a wonderful background image for a nice outdoor scene. ;)

Unfortunately, living in the City doesn't allow me to get such gorgeous views.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
WOW, now that would make a wonderful background image for a nice outdoor scene. ;)

Unfortunately, living in the City doesn't allow me to get such gorgeous views.
I was planing to put some images together with the Landscapes I have so far. But have so much, still sorting them . Have so much amazing pics.
You have any wishes? Sunrise, Ocean, mountains, fields?

I am so happy since I don't live in the city anymore. Never looked back since we move away.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was planing to put some images together with the Landscapes I have so far. But have so much, still sorting them . Have so much amazing pics.
You have any wishes? Sunrise, Ocean, mountains, fields?

I am so happy since I don't live in the city anymore. Never looked back since we move away.
Oh I'm sure I'll like anything you have. I like everything when it comes to outdoor scenes. :D

I started in 3D with Bryce, so am a landscape artist at heart. I just don't get to do much anymore because of the beta testing I do for folks, so more of my renders are portraits these days.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Oh I'm sure I'll like anything you have. I like everything when it comes to outdoor scenes. :D

I started in 3D with Bryce, so am a landscape artist at heart. I just don't get to do much anymore because of the beta testing I do for folks, so more of my renders are portraits these days.

Same me, I started art actually with Oil paintings, but only Landscapes , trees, flower, still live, because I never could draw/paint human or animals.
Later ( very later) I move to Poser, Vue . But still mostly landscapes, but with humans , animals as decoration LOL.
I love to take photos from Animals, Landscapes from any kind, flowers, moments. Humans not that much, still not good with them, even with a camera not.

Will put together some nice landscape pics and zip them. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Have also many images from Historical places.
If you want some.
Like the birth house from Jean D'Arc. Chateau, Chrurches, ruines.

Attachments

• JD Maison.jpg
    JD Maison.jpg
    914.4 KB · Views: 117

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
You should make packs of them as products. I'm sure lots of folks would like them.
MissB, I use to distribute my photos for free. Love to share stuff LOL.
Already distribute so many of them, especially ruines and photos from Le cimetière du Père-Lachaise in Paris. Would be wrong to ask now money for them.
Le cimetière du Père-Lachaise was one of my fav places when we lived in Paris. Beautiful. So many sad legends there. Some people calling it even hunted.
This Nécropole is so huge, never could visit all the graves, Mausoleums .One more amazing than the another one.