• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
After checking with neighbors, I found one that was up early enough to see the red fog. So here is a picture. On the far right is a yard light.

Red Fog.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Anyway, the weather here was more than just chilly today. It was around 35°F, and is supposed to get down to about 31° tonight. With 32° the freezing point, that's miiiiighty cold. Luckily we have heat all day and night with temps this cold. Otherwise . . . ~brrrr~

Terre

Renowned
Colder there than here. Our low is expected to be 65 with a high tomorrow of .... 85?!?!?! in mid November? That doesn't bode well for next summer!

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Cold today morning here too. And until 7 we had rain too.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 081109.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 081109.png
    196 KB · Views: 93

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
@Flint_Hawk
Just show your fog image to my husband, he never see such a horror too before.
We see many sunrise through the years where we lived before , also fog, low clouds ( we lived in the mountain ) where we was inside them , but never ever such creepy fog.
May I ask you where you live?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I have now found out more about that red fog, from someone who was driving out of our valley, up into the Blue Mountains in the Pacific Northwest. There was a thick low fog in the valley, but the sky was clear at a higher elevation. The sunrise was amazingly red & for the first time I've ever known of the light turned the fog that eerie red. I think this is a once in a lifetime experience!

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I have now found out more about that red fog, from someone who was driving out of our valley, up into the Blue Mountains in the Pacific Northwest. There was a thick low fog in the valley, but the sky was clear at a higher elevation. The sunrise was amazingly red & for the first time I've ever known of the light turned the fog that eerie red. I think this is a once in a lifetime experience!

Would love to see it in real too. Terrifying for sure....but I am that stupid :whistling:
Thanks for the image . Absolute hauntingly beautiful.

McGyver

Energetic
There was a very thick fog this morning, nothing unusual there, but this fog was completely red! Bright red, through & through-from sky to ground! It must have been the sun that made it turn that color, but it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen?
That’s wild...
We had a very weird, very brief lavender/peach fog one evening in the early autumn or late summer... it was really... unsettling because it looked very “wrong”... it was also very subtle in that it was clearly something going on atmospherically, but it was like your eyes had some weird camera hue shift filter turned on.
It only lasted a few minutes, but the pinkish peach was the most noticeable... Everything seemed bathed in a glowing toxic gas...
So of course me and my daughter kept making zombie apocalypse jokes...
I think that creepy red fog you have a picture of is really, really cool.
Stuff like that made pharaohs and kings go mad in fear of prophecies being fulfilled.
Usually when there are big volcanic events, we have interesting vivid sunsets across the globe... with all the wildfires they have to be contributing to some dramatic skies.