• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well another day indoors it seems. It's about 61°F here today, but it's been pouring rain constantly, and we've got another day of gale force winds. ~brrrrr~

DanaTA

Distinguished
60F here right now and a little windy...expected to get much more windy...and raining, hard at times. My areas is expected to get upwards of 1" of rain today! I decided to stay in, too!

Dana

McGyver

Energetic
Same here... very, very humid too... it smells kinda Lovecraftian outside... Sorta like R’lyeh, but with a faint odor of sizzling fajitas from the Chili’s near the highway... I’m assuming it’s from the Chili’s... Lovecraft never included the smell of sizzling fajitas in his mentionings of R’lyeh.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Cicadas are singing

people are complaining that their coffee orders can't be heard because of it!

temps are down today after our couple of 40c/110f days

around 25c/80f today and the missus is putting the Christmas tree up.... hope the cicadas don't see it!

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
We have snow here. For now not much, because freezing. -3°...I moved to the wrong place

1606797515794.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
They're forecasting our first snow in a couple of weeks, but you never know what will happen between now and then.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
They're forecasting our first snow in a couple of weeks, but you never know what will happen between now and then.
You never know. When we come here, last Monday , beautiful sky, up to 9-10°..Now snow. My husband is in worry, we live up the mountains, 3 km from the little city where he work, goes pretty straight up and down. He drives a Mercedes, not really a car for the mountains. :oops:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Yes, a good 4 by 4 (4 wheel drive) car would be good in the mountains.
I will never convince him to buy a SUV . He hate them with a passion LOL. He drives Mercedes since I know him and this one is his dream car. He buy it two years ago and never stop to praise it LMAO. For me cars are just tools to bring me from A to B. I don't care which brand and how they look ;).
However, for this Saturday he plan to buy new Alpine tires . Lets hope for him he does not need my little Zoé car for to drive to work . He is already worry that he need to drive "my shoe carton" LOL

Kerya

Brilliant
Snow - about 4-5 centimeters from the middle of tonight until now and -1 °C ... nice appropriate weather for the first of december, me thinks. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
This is how it looks here currently

Attachments

• Treesmall.jpg
    Treesmall.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 113
  • forestsnowsmall.jpg
    forestsnowsmall.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 105

McGyver

Energetic
No snow here yet, but it started out at 58°F / 14°C and now it’s 44°F / 6.6° C... the clouds are rolling in from the Atlantic and it really looks like a snow sky... I’m not looking for any of the white stuff yet... I still have lots of leaves to pick up/mulch, and snow will make that horribly hard.

F24A310B-6993-498E-B973-226AC36CA876.jpeg

That was taken around 3:40 PM...

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, it's not too nice here in the City either. I saw some really dark clouds when I was out earlier, though I couldn't tell if they were snow clouds, or just another drenching rain clouds.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
No snow here yet, but it started out at 58°F / 14°C and now it’s 44°F / 6.6° C... the clouds are rolling in from the Atlantic and it really looks like a snow sky... I’m not looking for any of the white stuff yet... I still have lots of leaves to pick up/mulch, and snow will make that horribly hard.

View attachment 65921

That was taken around 3:40 PM...
Beautiful. I wish I could live near the Ocean. Somehow I end up always in the Mountains :D

McGyver

Energetic
Beautiful. I wish I could live near the Ocean. Somehow I end up always in the Mountains :D
Well... If things keep going the way they are, the ocean may come to the mountains...
That’s why I’m building a submarine... I’m starting to think that I might have to switch from cardboard as the primary construction material... it seems to get soggy in water.
The first submarine was made of wood... cardboard is wood pulp... I don’t see why it doesn’t work.
Mountains are great... it’s always better to end up in the mountains, as opposed to ending up in the ocean... especially with the sharks... they are cute and all, but the biting can be annoying.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
We’ve gone fro 40°c/110°f to 20°c/70°f

had to put a jumper and Sox on and it’s also grey skies!
But that hasn’t stopped the cicadas from singing! :whistling: