• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This tiger just wanted to cool off on a hot day with a dip in the water. But as Ken told us, a single Red-crowned Crane is capable of fighting off three tigers, so needless to say this tiger is feeling out numbered!

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Shorebirds Vol 4 - More Wading Birds (Red-crowned Crane) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Asiatic Lily by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Jungle Heat for Asiatic Lily by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

PhilodendronB DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
The Lost World by Alessandro_AM at DAZ
Pagan Throne by Matthew Pinchbeck (aka Caisson) at RDNA
3D Scenery-Moss Woods by ShaaraMuse3D and WhimsySmiles at Renderosity
Path 4-Meadow by Viktória Gulyás/vikike176 at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from Pxhere

It's Getting to Crowded Here
Its Getting to Crowded Here.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So I bet everyone is assuming I will post a White Tiger render:) Nope... not today:) And not a "pure render" at all...more of an illustration done using several HW products, which is something I always love to do. This is a tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman and the film "Black Panther" done CWRW style:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I don't get to do fun renders very often, as I'm usually too busy doing beta testing renders, but I just couldn't resist doing one with Laurie's new White Tiger textures. ;)

So, here's the Tiger On The Prowl.

Aside from the HW Big Cat, the Tiger add-on, and Laurie's Cream textures for the White Tiger, the background set is an oldie, but goodie, from DAZ called Heart Of The Jungle for the Millennium Environment. Oh, and the pose is from Daio's Jungle Life BigCat Poses here in the HW store.

TigerOnTheProwl.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Laurie's White Tiger is irresistible! :)

Credits:

CWRW White Tigers for the HiveWire Tiger by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature’s Wonders Moths of the World: Vol. 2 (Hearsey's Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D - They are found in China

Flinks Blossom Bushes 4 by Flink at Renderosity
Winter Backgrounds by IceDragonArt at the fantasies attic
Tiger Garden.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
When a tiger is angry and hungry, the best thing to do is scatter!

Credits:

CWRW Fallow Deer by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer Buck by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

SBRM Shorebirds Vol 4 - More Wading Birds (Chinese Egret) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D
Nature's Wonders Fish by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Bamboo Forest 2 by Viktória Gulyás/vikike176 at Renderosity
Rons Splash by deviney at DAZ
3D Scenery-Rusty Blue RockScape by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Ferns 2012 DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
Bamboo DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
Rock in Forest by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
3D Scenery-WildMossyBambooForest by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Overgrown Shelter by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from Pxhere

Scatter
Scatter.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This picture begged to be made!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Keeled Skimmer) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

ABC Enchanted Skies by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Taj Mahal by Carmen at DAZ

Tiger Nebula
Tiger Nebula.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OK, I don't get to do fun renders very often, as I'm usually too busy doing beta testing renders, but I just couldn't resist doing one with Laurie's new White Tiger textures. ;)

So, here's the Tiger On The Prowl.

Aside from the HW Big Cat, the Tiger add-on, and Laurie's Cream textures for the White Tiger, the background set is an oldie, but goodie, from DAZ called Heart Of The Jungle for the Millennium Environment. Oh, and the pose is from Daio's Jungle Life BigCat Poses here in the HW store.

View attachment 64216
WOW!! Maybe I should rub my eyes again!! ............ Miss B did a render !!! Which tends to happen once in a blue moon! Love how this turned out!! Hope you do some more!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This picture begged to be made!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Keeled Skimmer) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

ABC Enchanted Skies by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Taj Mahal by Carmen at DAZ

Tiger Nebula
View attachment 64396
Delicious !! I really like the superimposed images and that eye color looks wonderful with the coat color and dragonflies!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cool Water Sanctuary
Cool Water Sanctuary.jpg

Created With: Hivewire Tiger, CWRW's White Tiger Coat Textures, Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower, Goldfish and Bowl, MP Cyclorama Heart of the Jungle, Fern Lake Bundle, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter

Steady
Steady SML.jpg

Created With: HiveWire Tiger, (Custom Coat Textures), Sylvian for Genesis 8 By Mousso, Wind Warrior Poses, Wind Warrior outfit, Wind Warrior Texture expansion, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Fern Lake Bundle, PTF Neon Light Suite for Iray, MP Cyclorama Heart of the Jungle, Lori Hair For Genesis 3 and 8 by lady little fox