• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
When there's an itch....

MuleDeerPose04.jpg

Almost ready for testing.......

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thinking something big and green with ragged shorts ................ and maybe lifting a tank. or something big and red that has a fondness for cats!
Incredible Hulk or ...... Hellboy !

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I thought about creating these poses to work with Fallen Tree, one version working with the Base and one version working with Fallen Tree without the Base. Of course I'll save the seperate tailposes....

Working on the drinking-pose.....

TigerDrinking01A.jpg

TigerDrinking01C.jpg

And what was that movie again? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.....

TigerCrouching01B.jpg

TigerCrouching01D.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah. First glance at the crouched tiger, and I thought it was a beaver too. Yet, it looks NOTHING like a beaver and everything like a tiger. I hadn't even seen Earl's beaver post.

Who knows. I've been testing on an iPad ALL day and my shoulder is absolutely killing me. Same thing happened yesterday. iPads are so totally evil!!! We hates it, we hates it, we hates it forever!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yeah. First glance at the crouched tiger, and I thought it was a beaver too. Yet, it looks NOTHING like a beaver and everything like a tiger. I hadn't even seen Earl's beaver post.

Who knows. I've been testing on an iPad ALL day and my shoulder is absolutely killing me. Same thing happened yesterday. iPads are so totally evil!!! We hates it, we hates it, we hates it forever!
=( ....... The precioussss , but we LOVES it too............. Sigh..... evil fat hobbitses!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I don't know why. It's only when I look at the tail that it snaps me out of it. :unsure: I take it back, I think it's the crouching all around that tree and the haunches.

It's allright, it could be the wireframe view that I prefer to work in, I thought it was kinda funny though. It kinda reminded me of my grandma, who just after the war during the famine prepared streetcats and presented them as rabbits. Nobody saw the difference, or tasted it.
It made me think that often, when stripped of the external features, predator and prey look the same. It seemed to me that it was a circle, like the features determine the diet and the diet also determines the features of the animal. Do I make sense? I'm not making any sense at all do I, never mind, back to the poses.