• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
/grumble. /glares at Tsuki.

I even moved her freaking cat scratching post beside the couch so she'd scratch that instead. Which she does. But then, a bit later, she ignores the post and rips into the couch. Apparently, it's so much more rewarding to be able to disembowel the couch. She can't do that with the scratching post.

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
Do you by any chance have a pose of cats sharpening their claws on the edge of your sofa? :)

Actually,......

MTLittlePuddyTat295x295.jpg

My Little Puddytat Poses has a scratching pose.
It's not scratching a sofa, because the Hivewire kitten is a good kitten, but with a little tweaking you might be able to turn it into a bad kitty....

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Silently Stalking ........... AWESOME!! Poses Pommerlis!! Thanks so much for letting me beta test them!!!
TigerCrouchingTreeNoBase.jpg
TiberClimbingTreeNoBase01.jpg
TigerStrechingNoBase01.jpg
TigerClimbingTreeNoBase01.jpg
TigerFishingNoBase.jpg
TigerStretchingNoBase02.jpg

These are done with the hivewire BigCat in Daz Studio using the Fallen Tree no base option as I didn't have the Tiger files when I tested them, but it works well with just the base also. The house cat and cub will need a few minor adjustments, but they can still be used on them as well. Also you can get a matte finish if you change the lighting model In the Surfaces/Color tab to matte on the fallen tree which I didn't do when using it in Daz Studio for these images, but I will do a few updated ones with the tiger. You will also have to find the fallen tree in the Poser format files in Daz.