• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
/grumble. /glares at Tsuki.

I even moved her freaking cat scratching post beside the couch so she'd scratch that instead. Which she does. But then, a bit later, she ignores the post and rips into the couch. Apparently, it's so much more rewarding to be able to disembowel the couch. She can't do that with the scratching post.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Do you by any chance have a pose of cats sharpening their claws on the edge of your sofa? :)

Actually,......

MTLittlePuddyTat295x295.jpg

My Little Puddytat Poses has a scratching pose.
It's not scratching a sofa, because the Hivewire kitten is a good kitten, but with a little tweaking you might be able to turn it into a bad kitty....

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Silently Stalking ........... AWESOME!! Poses Pommerlis!! Thanks so much for letting me beta test them!!!
TigerCrouchingTreeNoBase.jpg
TiberClimbingTreeNoBase01.jpg
TigerStrechingNoBase01.jpg
TigerClimbingTreeNoBase01.jpg
TigerFishingNoBase.jpg
TigerStretchingNoBase02.jpg

These are done with the hivewire BigCat in Daz Studio using the Fallen Tree no base option as I didn't have the Tiger files when I tested them, but it works well with just the base also. The house cat and cub will need a few minor adjustments, but they can still be used on them as well. Also you can get a matte finish if you change the lighting model In the Surfaces/Color tab to matte on the fallen tree which I didn't do when using it in Daz Studio for these images, but I will do a few updated ones with the tiger. You will also have to find the fallen tree in the Poser format files in Daz.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Now that all my products - that I wanted to move - are moved to Renderosity I can focus on the next re-organization.
This move has made me think, I'm not getting any younger myself so I thought that a blog would be more preferable then a site. I had good experiences with Wordpress and I figured I would re-recreate that. I have edited my signature and the first post in my Freebie thread so you guys can find me there.
It's a learning curve for me and I'm not that good with it, untill then it will be the free version but who knows where it leads to.
It's not finished yet, I'm slowly starting to move things to it.
Blogger is nice but I can't customize and experiment with it enough, to limited. Facebook,....I'm a bit over that to be honest.
I do prefer this forum and my own little nest I think. So I'm not finished yet. Moved but still re-arranging the furniture if you will.

I will start creating new items. Being at Renderosity will widen my scope. Not just for Dawn & Dusk but also L'Femme and L'Homme. Maybe I'll make neighbours out of them, after all, Dawn&Dusk moved into the same appartment building. ;) :)

And then there is spring coming, as you all know. That means I'll be moving to our summer residence.
I'm finally getting my computer table for inside,...wóóóóhóóóótttt....LOL

Anyhew, start looking for some new wips....

eclark1894

Visionary
Now that all my products - that I wanted to move - are moved to Renderosity I can focus on the next re-organization.
This move has made me think, I'm not getting any younger myself so I thought that a blog would be more preferable then a site. I had good experiences with Wordpress and I figured I would re-recreate that. I have edited my signature and the first post in my Freebie thread so you guys can find me there.
It's a learning curve for me and I'm not that good with it, untill then it will be the free version but who knows where it leads to.
It's not finished yet, I'm slowly starting to move things to it.
Blogger is nice but I can't customize and experiment with it enough, to limited. Facebook,....I'm a bit over that to be honest.
I do prefer this forum and my own little nest I think. So I'm not finished yet. Moved but still re-arranging the furniture if you will.

I will start creating new items. Being at Renderosity will widen my scope. Not just for Dawn & Dusk but also L'Femme and L'Homme. Maybe I'll make neighbours out of them, after all, Dawn&Dusk moved into the same appartment building. ;) :)

And then there is spring coming, as you all know. That means I'll be moving to our summer residence.
I'm finally getting my computer table for inside,...wóóóóhóóóótttt....LOL

Anyhew, start looking for some new wips....
Are you going to do any group poses for Dusk?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love some more riding poses since positions change when riding bareback or with a saddle (and we have 3 saddles for Harry now, some racing poses would be awesome lol)

eclark1894

Visionary
... For now. ;)
A little side note and slightly off-topic... I wrote to Bondware and requested they add a feature request to Poser. A mirror feature for the hair room. You'd only have to do on side of a figure, and then mirror the other side, and you'd be done. Why'd I bring this up in this thread you ask? Because if they add it, I, for one would be more likely to buy more Hivewire animals, and need more of Pommerlis' poses for said animals.