• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You know you can bookmark posts and name them? Click on the bookmark button at the bottom of the post, give it a name that'll jog your memory and accept.

You can look at them by clicking your name in the top right of any page and going down to "Bookmark List"

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You know you can bookmark posts and name them? Click on the bookmark button at the bottom of the post, give it a name that'll jog your memory and accept.

You can look at them by clicking your name in the top right of any page and going down to "Bookmark List"
Yep forgot bout thaat! Thanks........Don't get old!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Whoa talk about retro! That so looks like the Black & White TV my folks had when I was a kid. Thanks IBR. :)

ibr_remote

Adventurous
re Tofu-san's freebies - Please be advised some of the thumbnails inserted by the website algorithm may contain NSFW / questionable art content.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
re Tofu-san's freebies - Please be advised some of the thumbnails inserted by the website algorithm may contain NSFW / questionable art content.

Then we can't link those things here. I got a report that this link contains lolicon images. I searched for the term lolicon and the results sicken me. Please do your due diligence before sharing links. Thanks so much!

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Then we can't link those things here. I got a report that this link contains lolicon images. I searched for the term lolicon and the results sicken me. Please do your due diligence before sharing links. Thanks so much!
Yes, Noted. Thanks.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
As I can't control the images inserted into the webpages where creators announce their Pixiv freebies, I will only mention the creators and it is up to individuals to look up the freebie at Pixiv for themselves.

There is a pair of deck Shoes for Near Me, created by Niseisya .