• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant

Where summer is on it's way finally here in Canada this is what I came up with!
Titled: Break Down Towards Beach

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Ho Hos look like something we call chocolate Swiss roll in the UK, in this case the individual version. There is a larger version that you slice and also one without the chocolate coating, the larger one with chocolate coating and a dusting of icing sugar with some plastic holly leaf, or similar, is sold at Christmas as a Christmas log. We have cup cakes of course but I don't think we have a comparable product to the other two.

yep... same here :)

and jam roll... :yeahthat:

had a go at modeling a crumpet in Carrara... and rendered it

Hornet3d

Wise
None of it made sense, there appeared to be no one on board but there was no sign of fighting or the ship being boarded. Despite that the ship seemed intact although it was suffering the ravages of time. Even more confusing was the ship not only had power but most of the control room was live and working.

Control Room HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I have that set by ARTCollaboration. You did a nice job of making it look as if it was ravaged by time. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
The one you saw at Renderosity was a freebie? Maybe it's by the same person. I've seen some folks upload freebies in more than one location.

Edited to Add: OK, I just did a quick search at Renderosity's Freebies, and there's a very, verrrrry similar romper in white lace for G8F, but it's only a texture set for a romper at DAZ, so if this is a stolen mesh, I won't be doing any more renders with it, that's for sure.

Edited to Add More: I checked it out at DAZ, and from the front it looks the same, except in lounge wear fabrics, but the back is totally open, so the mesh is "close" but not exact. Still not liking how similar it is.
I think the only way to know for sure is to get the DAZ romper and compare the mesh in wire frame. The person in question has also posted a couple other things on ShareCG that look a lot like other V4 items I've seen before. I am just going to delete those things and move forward.

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohhh, I have that set by ARTCollaboration. You did a nice job of making it look as if it was ravaged by time. ;)

I would love to take the credit but that is as the materials are all I have done is added some glow to the displays and buttons to make them look live and then took care with the lights to make is look a little dark and dingy. The control room is really good and blends nicely with the Arc Corridor from Stonemason that I used in the earlier sci-fi render. I love the fact that ARTCollaboration included a few cameras even if you don't use it 'as is' it as a great starting point in the close confines of a ship like this.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think the only way to know for sure is to get the DAZ romper and compare the mesh in wire frame. The person in question has also posted a couple other things on ShareCG that look a lot like other V4 items I've seen before. I am just going to delete those things and move forward.
I looked at the promos for the one at DAZ, and the whole back is naked. IOW, the shoulder straps are just straps down the back to the waist, as there's no back to that romper. That said, however, the rest of it is just too similar for me to be comfortable using it. Too bad, as it's cute.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I would love to take the credit but that is as the materials are all I have done is added some glow to the displays and buttons to make them look live and then took care with the lights to make is look a little dark and dingy. The control room is really good and blends nicely with the Arc Corridor from Stonemason that I used in the earlier sci-fi render. I love the fact that ARTCollaboration included a few cameras even if you don't use it 'as is' it as a great starting point in the close confines of a ship like this.
OK, it's been a while since I've played with it, so I didn't realize it had those kinds of materials, or, they created an add-on pack of materials I never got.

I have all of the pieces in that series, and yes they did a very nice job of it.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Did you try the morph brush? It's pretty darn good at stuff like that...
I am using Daz Studio and it doesn't have one more's the pity, I could try the magnet type things but I just feel that is a bit like using a sledge hammer to hit carpet tacks lol