• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
By "SD" morphs, I assume you're referring to morphs built into the default La Femme.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
By "SD" morphs, I assume you're referring to morphs built into the default La Femme.
No, Blackhearted's morph package contains two sets of morphs, HD and SD.
screen grab.png

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I was gifted these morphs over at Rendo. I'd have to go back and see who gave them to me, but I am thankful they did.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, I was gifted Blackhearted's SD and HD morphs and also Deecey's Body Kit. I guess maybe I can redo the catsuit to fit her unmorphed body
Lucky you! I do have those wishlisted so will probably get them eventually, they are just out of my price range at the moment.

Could you give the suit a morph for both options as it looks great at the moment but would give those who don't have the extra morphs a play too? (if its not too much trouble that is <#)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Lucky you! I do have those wishlisted so will probably get them eventually, they are just out of my price range at the moment.

Could you give the suit a morph for both options as it looks great at the moment but would give those who don't have the extra morphs a play too? (if its not too much trouble that is <#)
I will probably have to remodel it, but I will make another one. It's not too hard for me now, I have the process down to a science.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I am checking things out right now. I think I don't have to remodel. There are some tweaks I have to make, but overall, the morphs I added to LeFemme don't make that much difference, other than the high def thing.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Speaking of morphs; I accidentally picked up a set of Dawn/DawnSE morphs which turn out to be for Poser. They're TrekieGirl's set from over on Rendo. I tripped over one of the 24-hour sales about 15 minutes before it ended. I did get a couple of props sets that I can use, but I can't use these.

If anyone wants them let me know and I'll send them off, clear them from my own Hard Drive, and call it a gift.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wouldn't have needed to google them :wink: Because ... I grew up eating Hostess Twinkies, as well as Hostess Cupcakes, Ding Dongs, and Ho Hos. I preferred the Hostess Cupcakes and Ding Dongs though.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Speaking of morphs; I accidentally picked up a set of Dawn/DawnSE morphs which turn out to be for Poser. They're TrekieGirl's set from over on Rendo. I tripped over one of the 24-hour sales about 15 minutes before it ended. I did get a couple of props sets that I can use, but I can't use these.

If anyone wants them let me know and I'll send them off, clear them from my own Hard Drive, and call it a gift.
Which morph set is that?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It's something called Dawn130 Morphs. Dreamer already nipped in with the offer to take it off my hands.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's something called Dawn130 Morphs. Dreamer already nipped in with the offer to take it off my hands.
No problem. I went and checked them out, and I remember seeing them when they first hit the store.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I downloaded another of that guy's models and tried it out. I tweaked the UV maps a little bit and added another mat group so the top and bottom are separate and gives me more options to texture it.
dress.jpg