• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant

I did this one up to use some new things I got.
Done in 3Delight and postworked in GIMP.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Looks like the Dream Home kitchen.

I recognize a lot of the content in these images. Good work. Kitbashing is fun.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
sheer.jpg
opaque.jpg
red.jpg

I downloaded this romper for V4 off ShareCG yesterday. It's just an .obj file that has been UV mapped and comes with a template. I created these 3 textures for it. It's a dynamic cloth sim, and it held up really well throughout the sim with no constraints. The creator said he'd like to see it textured and rigged to conform. I think rigging it isn't necessary, but I do understand that dynamics are a mystery to a lot of users.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hmmm, well I just downloaded it, and I'll play with it dynamically, mainly because I haven't learned to do conforming clothes . . . yet.
I am not sure how handy the template would be. I don't think I would make a pattern with it. But I am going to play with it and see what I come up with. I'll post the results here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually, I just made my own UV map, mostly because I'm very particular about lining up pieces neatly, not that the original UV map is that bad. I just moved a couple of pieces slightly. We'll see what, if anything, I come up with. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Actually, I just made my own UV map, mostly because I'm very particular about lining up pieces neatly, not that the original UV map is that bad. I just moved a couple of pieces slightly. We'll see what, if anything, I come up with. ;)
I was planning on doing that exact same thing. I was going to stitch the front pieces together and then stitch the back pieces together and see what I could do.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that, though I'd probably only do it for the shorts, because the top, especially in the front looks like it's supposed to be separate pieces which overlap near the waist.

Hornet3d

Wise
She looked up in awe at the huge structure, not only was it a feat of engineering it looked as though it would be impregnable, yet there was no sign of anyone. There was no sign of fighting and the and the only breach was the fact the massive steel door was open allowing her to walk straight in. She would need to check it out in detail but already she could see potential.

Desert Outpost HW.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that, though I'd probably only do it for the shorts, because the top, especially in the front looks like it's supposed to be separate pieces which overlap near the waist.
Yeah, but I wanted to put a decal or something on it that would be evenly distributed across both front panels. I haven't done the UV yet. I was messing with my catsuit again.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, but I wanted to put a decal or something on it that would be evenly distributed across both front panels. I haven't done the UV yet. I was messing with my catsuit again.
That's OK, I haven't done anything as far as texturing it either, and your catsuit's really looking good. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That's OK, I haven't done anything as far as texturing it either, and your catsuit's really looking good. ;)
It's under 4K polys too, so it takes advantage of subdivision. I have a fully posed render coming up. I am still trying to decide how to do the arms, or if I will do them at all...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
suit WIP.png
@Rae134 Do you have Deecey's and Blackhearted's morphs for LaFemme? I used them for the base for this catsuit. If you have them, I'll include the morphed T pose I created to model this suit when I package it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
View attachment 46845 @Rae134 Do you have Deecey's and Blackhearted's morphs for LaFemme? I used them for the base for this catsuit. If you have them, I'll include the morphed T pose I created to model this suit when I package it.
I've got the base, and some of the cheaper add-ons but the 2 I want (are $19 each) so are in my wishlist (are the ones you're talking about Deecey's MR morphs and Blackhearteds HD ones?).

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have Deecey's Body Kit Merchant Resource. Is that the set you're referring to Rokket? I don't have Blackhearted's HD ones. I chose to get his SuperFly Studio Lights first, so have to check out his HD morphs at some point.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I've got the base, and some of the cheaper add-ons but the 2 I want (are $19 each) so are in my wishlist (are the ones you're talking about Deecey's MR morphs and Blackhearteds HD ones?).

I have Deecey's Body Kit Merchant Resource. Is that the set you're referring to Rokket? I don't have Blackhearted's HD ones. I chose to get his SuperFly Studio Lights first, so have to check out his HD morphs at some point.

Yes, I was gifted Blackhearted's SD and HD morphs and also Deecey's Body Kit. I guess maybe I can redo the catsuit to fit her unmorphed body