• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant
Meet Cherry Cola!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I figured this thread to be dead... I posted an image here and it got no response and no one was posting here for awhile. Then BOOM! I come back two days later and it's off and running again.... ah, the interwebs.... who knew?

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This started out as a dynamic cloth exercise (the cloth hanging on the table), as I want to start working on a tutorial for the expanded settings panel soon. Anyway, at some point, I'm not sure when, it morphed into something else entirely.

Title : Left Behind
Image dimensions of original are 2100 x 1800 pixels.
3delight render.
Postwork in Photoshop

I'm still not overly happy with the lights. I wanted something completely different for lights, but I couldn't get it to cooperate. So we have this. It's not bad, and I do like it - it's just not what I wanted to do with the lights is all.

I'm inserting this one as a thumbnail due to the sheer size of the render. So, click the thumbnail to see it better. :)

Left Behind.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Eurydice reflects on her fate after Orpheus* failed in his attempt to rescue her from the Underworld by breaking Hades' injunction not to look back.

Eurydice.jpg

* Orpheus was later torn apart by woman at a Bacchic orgy, so basically not the brightest kid on the block!