• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Forecast is spot on.... Sydney is getting flooded with the worst rain in 44 years for November...

Gale force wind will follow later today with even more flooding rain on top of the already flooding rain....

not too bad where I live .. a couple 100km south of Sydney but still getting the rain.

upload_2018-11-28_9-31-1.png

Twitter users
#SydneyStorm

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
wow that's a big area!

I woke up to mega rain coming down then it just suddenly stopped. Now its just really humid

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nicely done. Not sure I've ever seen the Bridge look quite like that.

Did you create all the waves too, or was that a photo you just added to, in order to make it look even worse than it was?

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's supposed to warm up here over the weekend, with temps up in the 50s and 60s. That's warm for this time of year.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
We have a gale just starting here, heavy rain forecast with it. I shall spend it rocking and rolling and reading :) And catching some rainwater in containers...that'll save me a trip ashore :)

Terre

Renowned
Saving you a trip ashore sounds goo. :)
GOt up to 71 today. That's quite warm for this time of year. They're projecting a mild winter and if this keeps up it will be.

Lorraine

That is warm, Terre! If we get that here now we're all huffing and puffing and saying it's too hot! It's only 64F/18C right now.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Intermittent rain off and on since last night around midnight. It's about time. We got one rainstorm in October, and there's been nothing but wildfires since then.

I suppose now we'll get mudslides. But we need that rain.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't know what the weather thinks its doing in Australia. It's supposed to be Summer so the Heatwave that's about to hit Qld isn't a surprise but this week or so Australia's had Drought, Thunderstorms, Flooding, Dust storms, Snow, Bushfires and now Qld is on Cyclone what WTF Mother Nature!

Terre

Renowned
Intermittent rain off and on since last night around midnight. It's about time. We got one rainstorm in October, and there's been nothing but wildfires since then.

I suppose now we'll get mudslides. But we need that rain.
Hopefully they won't be too bad. You do need the rain badly.

Lorraine

Rained all last night and blew a gale. Rain has stopped, wind has dropped, it's warm and overcast...peeps ashore still wanted more rain for their water tanks and the farmers for their paddocks.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We had snow last week, rain that froze and now temps like spring with severe T storm watch.
So will be offline till the threat is over a my poor hands stop hurting.

Terre

Renowned
30F out there right now. Supposed to have a chance of snow tomorrow night. Last time they said that we got a bit of white dust. We'll see what happens this time.

Terre

Renowned
We did get some snow. It's actually white out there right now. Not thick but the ground is mostly white with the roads and sidewalks being clear.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't mind those types of snowfalls, because I can still get around outside, if necessary.