• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I like the style, I'm just not sure I like the color of the "shoe/sock" part. You have a lighter color holding the "knee pad" in place, but the lower portion of the boots is even lighter. Maybe a bit too light.
One thing I forgot to mention, the brighter color of the boots will match the gloves when they are finished, so it won't be so off when the whole outfit comes together.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just taking time to play for relaxation.

This is my Helene Antonia texture converted to Dawn and a new face morph for Dawn thrown in.

This little lady just wanted to make an appearance and flash her big baby blues at you.
So let me now introduce you to Helene for Dawn. :)

flHeleneDawn-02.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, that's how you got that look. At first glance, it reminded me of the female characters in the movie Avatar.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nicely done Lyne. I have a few of V4's sets I wouldn't mind trying on Dawn. One of these days. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks! Forgot to mention that all her diving gear is PLACED and parented to Dawn....

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just to alert you all... I found the PERFECT HAT for my Victorian Dawn horse back rider... it's from the A3 Infamous outfit...pretty sure it's Lady Little Fox's work... It can be subdivided too. :) I put parrotdolphin's materials on it... (as well as Glitterattie's Equestrian jacket) I'm using Ken1171's Office Lady blouse too. FK Rhapsody hair
VERY VARY PRELIMENARY TEST RENDER!
HighbornLadyTest2.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'll say. I'm pretty sure I don't have that outfit, but it certainly looks perfect for that era.

Edited to Add: OK, I just checked, and I don't have that outfit. I didn't do much with Aiko until version 4. The style of the whole outfit isn't bad for a riding outfit, except I'm not sure that skirt is quite wide enough around the hip area for riding, even sidesaddle.