• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Return To Atlantis
Lyne

Return To Atlantis

the more Dawn, the better! ;)
Caption
Title is inspired by the Background set by Sveva. I'm still having trouble
with anxiety and depression...it's odd, I keep doing art, but I'm having trouble
feeling excited or accomplished by the pieces I'm creating. I hope to find my way
out of this aging and health caused depression... I keep going with both my art and
my favorite TV shows and trying to "act as though", so maybe someday I will feel better!

HiveWire's Dawn SE (with EZskin extra sss added) for both figures
SAV's 0-Gravity Hair for both (Rendo)

Mermaid and sea horse use the older Lost Realms tails/fins
Sea horse is the HiveWire horse and Arabian breed/coat by CWRW

Diver Dawn wears the V4 Diving Gear (with Vickie flippers)
all diving gear is PLACED and parented to Dawn
Dawn's String Bikini

LisaB's kelp (caustics added in post) (HW)

Traveler's Sea Anemones (RDNA-closed)

~both changed in hue, and caustics added~

Dolphins & Fish from DAZ

Background from Sveva's Return to Atlantis (bonus jpg, with shells removed)
Extra Caustics added, plus patslashe's Light Rays from Do You See The Light? (Rendo)

as always: Fabiana's Warm & Soul Lights
Poser Pro 2014 & Photoshop
What I love the most is all those different lovely blues highlighted by the rich shafts of golden light- just dreamy.

Media information

Album
Lyne's Centaurs & Mermaids
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename