• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not really like soccer. Once you kick the ball you run around the bases and stop at a base if they are about to touch you with the ball. Then you wait until someone kicks again and go to the next base or as far as you can go to home. I played a lot of softball as a kid. Loved the game!
OK, I remember my High School had a baseball field in the front of the school, but don't recall them having kickball as a sport the students could participate in.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Our school had organized softball teams for girls that we played during the summer. Kickball was more of a recess thing if enough kids wanted to play or if the teacher wanted to organize a game. Usually we ended up playing dodge ball as that only took four people to play.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I know. Each of the characters were unique, and that's what made it interesting.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I watched the first season of Scorpion, but further episodes were blocked unless I subscribed to the CBS. Which I wasn't about to do.

I just finished watching the first season of The Good Cop on Netflix, which stars Tony Danza as a corrupt ex cop and Josh Groban as his by-the-book cop son. It was an easy going little (odd couple type) series, created by Andy Breckman, who also created Monk. I've not seen Josh Groban as an actor enough to know whether he's a decent actor, and while we get to be entertained by Tony Danza singing, no such luck with Josh Groban.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I have a new favourite show on Netflix, called "Dark". It's a German language with subtitles series about a town in Germany where people go missing and reappear 33 years in the past or future. It's very dark and deep and held my interest through the whole series.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I sort of saw something, I guess a preview, of a show where folks disappeared years before, and are finally back and reunited with their families. Not sure if that's it, since I can't believe a TV network would preview a show that's only on Netflix.

Edited to Add: OK, I was wrong. I just saw the preview, and it's an upcoming show debuting next week on NBC called Manifest, where the 191 Passengers and its crew learn that while only a few hours passed for them, the rest of the world has considered them missing -- and presumed dead -- for over five years. As the passengers try to reintegrate themselves into the world, some of them experience strange phenomena, leading them to believe they may be meant for something greater than they even thought possible.

Miss B

CV-BEE
The Good Cop sounds interesting. I was a huge fan of the Odd Couple, so I might enjoy that, except I don't stream.

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:
My Favoritist theme song EVER!!!!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have a difficult time getting into shows that are violent. Usually the first time I watch them I can't follow the plots and subplots. That happened with Dead Wood. Second time through I loved it. Also happened the first time I watched Blacklist. I couldn't even watch past the first season. But I just watched it again - all five seasons. It's amazing. Such a mystery. Netflix just got Blacklist also.

If anyone here has watched it and has any theories please share them.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just started watching HBO's Chernobyl. It's really dark but really good. Also true to life from what I've heard. I remember when it happened and how there were news reports that Norway was detecting huge levels of radiation but the Russians denied anything happened.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've finished it Janet, its pretty good (and the Russian's official death count hasn't changed from something like 31 :()

Hornet3d

Wise
I've finished it Janet, its pretty good (and the Russian's official death count hasn't changed from something like 31 :()

Yes, two died when the building exploded and 29 later died from radiation poisoning, some many days afterwards. That was the immediate aftermath, that of course does not include those workers, firefighters and the like that have died since and continue to die each year or those with cancer and skin complaints (if you can describe skin that peels away as a complaint).

That was just the human cost which grows each year, then there was the cost of building the sarcophagus as a temporary fix to contain the core and the 90% of the dust that still remains in the site. Or the billions spent 30 years later to then build a shield to to cover the crumbling sarcophagus to again contain the dust and core. I guess when you play with fire you are always risking you will get burnt.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Brings back memories of when I was still dancing regularly. It's just too bad the gals in that video weren't actually doing the Hustle.