• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
rofl... thats one gigantic Dachshound! And not overly friendly either. Lovely texture on it.

Yeah.. that's the camera angle and zoom lens... he's not only a hot sausage but also fights crime as Super Sausage! lol

Carrara render standard lens.

Super Sausage.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Stezza

Dances with Bees
A combination of the HiveWire Big Dog (Labrador) and the Daz Dog 8 (had to get it to try it, like the HW one for posing and shaping better), the Doberman is the Base model the rest are bought shapes or custom (for example the Rotti looking one is one I did from the DD8 base)

Yep, Hivewire has fallen behind in the dog releases... but I have refrained from the daz dog as I will need to do conversions to get it to work in Carrara seeing as Daz won't update their software because of lack of resources.

I did get some props though with my winnings ... that's a plus :blossom:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep, Hivewire has fallen behind in the dog releases... but I have refrained from the daz dog as I will need to do conversions to get it to work in Carrara seeing as Daz won't update their software because of lack of resources.
I did get some props though with my winnings ... that's a plus :blossom:
Yeah, I really only got the DD8 dog as I had a coupon (I almost didn't have to pay anything for it) so really couldn't pass it up (and I really wanted the Frenchie LOL) But our HW doggy is way nicer to use. I've also got all the Mill Dog textures and was wondering how close it was to maybe use them but after looking at it, it might take a bit of work to convert them over (but not as much as it would to the HWDog).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What a great render! Welcome to the HiveWire forums Dani. Please do keep posting your renders, and join in on the fun. ;)

As far as a Poser version of real hair for the HW animals, I'm not sure if that will come into being, but I know for sure, most of the Poser users here will grab it if it ever does.