• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse is here!

Fab3D

New-Bee
Contributing Artist
Thank you Lyne! And thank you Laurie and Chris and everyone else! I must say that it's pretty nice to get called out! Of course in this case I feel like I pretty much just laid out a blank canvass for Laurie. She was both the designer and the artist. And Paul rigged out this saddle like only a handful of elites could.

Rae134 the original me would be very happy to work with Laurie and Paul again on more horsey goodness! Laurie would have to be driving again though, since I'm not as discerning in this category.

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay Fab3D, you make a great team with Laurie and Paul, so I can't wait if they agree :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
What stunning selection of renders here they really show both Harry and the tack off well.

Thanks to everyone on the team that created the tack, I was impressed with the promos but the video was nothing short of jaw dropping for me. To have a product with this sort of flexibility is breathtaking but then to build in this level of ease of use....... well I am speechless.

Cool, so nice to know all that tasty goodness is appreciated for sure!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH cool!! Hi there, @Fab3D ! Good to "see" you here .... and YOUR so VERY welcome! :) For a person...
not as discerning in this category.
... the quality of your modeling is just stunning! Sure, Laurie's textures 'top it off' with another layer of super quality....but she had to have your mesh to start with! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Mooman... thanks for jumping in and saying Hi!
Thank you from me as well, and thanks for your part in the creation of such a beautiful product. Here's to more goodness from you and the rest of the team. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We'd so love to see more horsey goodness from you, Laurie, and Paul!

Our Harry is such a special horse! Made even more so by the wonderful tack y'all have created.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well I am up for it! It's up to Dave and also Paul who would need to rig anything new. Personally I have had ideas for some native american tack for many years:) And some armor would be great!!

Meanwhile now we finally have the wonderful!! Western Tack, I could finally finish this image I started last year about this time:) Some may recognize it- I did an earlier version for my Denims for the Bomber Jacket product imagery. A straight Poser render- all I added post in photoshop was some smoke and sparks for the fire. All HiveWire products except for the fire pit and saddle roll.

Laurie

CowboyHorse216.jpg

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Well I am up for it! It's up to Dave and also Paul who would need to rig anything new. Personally I have had ideas for some native american tack for many years:) And some armor would be great!!

Meanwhile now we finally have the wonderful!! Western Tack, I could finally finish this image I started last year about this time:) Some may recognize it- I did an earlier version for my Denims for the Bomber Jacket product imagery. A straight Poser render- all I added post in photoshop was some smoke and sparks for the fire. All HiveWire products except for the fire pit and saddle roll.

Laurie
Very nice. From where does the saddle roll hail?

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I am loving this...Just waiting to see how my finances are...but it's wish listed!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Very nice. From where does the saddle roll hail?

Thanks Simon! (and thx Rae!) The fire pit and saddle roll are from an older Daz Poser product called "Western Bric a Brac" that I've had for several years. Actually the saddle roll is called "Sleeping bag"- I scaled and just posed it as a saddle roll. Lots of other fun western stuff in that pack.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I just dropped that into my DAZ wishlist. Quite a few interesting items in there. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Gorgeous image Laurie! So well done and attractive from top to bottom!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lovely Laurie!

I would so love native american and mongolian/steppes tact. Both Dusk and Dawn need a suit of armor ... and of course ... so does Harry!

Eli too. After all, war elephants were employed for centuries.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have that set. But have hardly used it. Guess it's time to dig it out for Harry!

Thanks Simon! (and thx Rae!) The fire pit and saddle roll are from an older Daz Poser product called "Western Bric a Brac" that I've had for several years. Actually the saddle roll is called "Sleeping bag"- I scaled and just posed it as a saddle roll. Lots of other fun western stuff in that pack.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

Laurie

View attachment 3193

Laurie, been posting this image around facebook a bit. I posted it on HiveWire's, also Poser Creations and the DAZ Studio Artists group one also. People are digging it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Laurie, been posting this image around facebook a bit. I posted it on HiveWire's, also Poser Creations and the DAZ Studio group one also. People are digging it.

Kewl! Thanks Chris! Glad to hear!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful image Laurie...

Hi and welcome Fab3D! Love your saddles....I'm looking forward to what might come next.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Laurie - gorgeous image!

Hiya, Dave! Good to see you here :)